90

There was a sudden silence at the table.

Shao Ming looked at Zhu Tong with a dark expression.

Zhu Tong was originally curious about the unknown, but was gradually seen a little awkward by Shao Ming.

He felt that Shao Ming looked at him strangely, there were things he was familiar with and things he was not familiar with, and his hairs stood up a little.

Zhu Tong said: "What's wrong?"

Shao Ming said, "Nothing."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Shao Ming took a deep breath and asked, "Do you want to take the final exam well?"

Zhu Tong immediately said sternly, "I want to."

Shao Ming: "…"

"Don't ask if you think about it, I'll tell you after the exam."

Zhu Tong: "?"

Why after the exam?

Knowing it will affect his exam?

He didn't dare to ask, thinking if he should ask for help from a search engine when he went back, he heard Shao Ming continue: "You are not allowed to check it yourself, it will affect your studies."

There are too many unclean things on the web now, what should I do if I see something that I shouldn't see when I check it?

Zhu Tong: "…"

He is more curious what to do?

However, Shao Ming's intimidation was very useful. I wish the young master had some self-control, and the final exam was not long after all.

He was silent, then nodded and said, "I know, I won't check."

Shao Ming breathed a sigh of relief.

Thinking about knowing a little less, at least not so tormented, right?

Then he was a little unwilling. It was clearly a matter of two people, so why should he suffer more? Because he knows more?

Shao Ming couldn't help laughing.

Zhu Tong was inexplicably laughed at by him and looked at him blankly.

Shao Ming put his arms around him and said, "So you don't mind cooking before you get your name?"

"…"

He suddenly came over, and Zhu Tong was subconsciously nervous.

Shao Ming said, "Can I put the rice in the pot now?"

This expression is also very abstract.

Zhu Tong turned his head and saw his slightly curved eyes, this time he understood that Shao Ming wanted to kiss him.

Now? it's here?

Before he could do anything, he suddenly heard the sound of the wooden board being knocked.

The two turned their heads at the same time and saw the waitress standing beside the table, "Two...what do you need?"

"…"

The waiter smiled, looking at the two of them with three points of apology, three points of embarrassment, and four points of excitement?

Zhu Tong suddenly realized that they were here to eat barbecue, he was stunned for a moment, and his face turned red.

There is no private room in this barbecue restaurant. There is only a wooden board between each seat, and there is no door.

What did they just say? Is there anyone in the cubicle next to them? Did you hear what they said?