46

The lights in the living room overhead were dazzling, and Zhu Tong could hardly see the face in front of him.

Is his vision blurred or the face in front of him blurred?

All you can hear is the heartbeat of the two people accelerating at the same time, and the sound of careful breathing.

"you…"

Zhu Tong blinked first, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he suddenly found that his brain was blank and he couldn't say anything.

But the breath of his words made Shao Ming clearly feel it.

At the last moment of the fall, Shao Ming supported the armrest on the edge of the sofa in time, and did not completely press on Zhu Tong.

After all, this little young master is weak, what should he do if he falls down with his body shape?

Unlike Zhu Tong's blurry vision, Zhu Tong's face was facing the light, and Shao Ming could even see his sharp eyelashes clearly.

His face was calm, but his eyelashes were trembling nervously, and his breathing was shallow, as if he was deliberately suppressing it.

Is he afraid?

Do something now to scare people away?

He unconsciously lowered his head a little.

Zhu Tong suddenly tensed up.

One of his hands hangs on the edge of the sofa, and the other is pressed by Shao Ming. He should push people away now, but in fact he can't even raise his hand to sit.

His eyes blinked even more, his eyes wandering around, "You...you..."

You get up first.

Simple words.

But the pressure of the condescending people on his body was too strong, and he couldn't say it.

The suppressed hand gripped the sofa cushion tightly.

Shao Ming felt it, and he smiled suddenly, as if he couldn't hold it anymore, his whole body was pressed down.

Zhu Tong was startled, closed his eyes subconsciously, and tilted his head to the side abruptly.

The warm and soft touch brushed across his side face, and the hot breath sprayed in his ears.

The familiar voice lost its usual briskness, with a **** hoarseness, almost touching the pinna of the ear, "I was not careful, don't be afraid."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Like an electric shock, it made him shudder.

The rubbed area on the face seemed to be brushed by a feather, itchy.

Shao Ming's heart was also itching.

If Zhu Tong didn't hide just now, then he...

But he dodged.

Shao Ming's eyes darkened slightly, and he pursed his lips when he looked at the auricle that was almost red to the point of dripping blood.

On the sofa, Zhu Tong was so nervous that he couldn't breathe smoothly, he finally got up the courage to raise his hand, his body suddenly lightened, his raised hand was also held by the wrist, and with a force, he pulled him to sit up again.

"Are you all right?"

Caring and calm tone.

Zhu Tong turned his head slightly and saw the same smile on his face as usual, and the place on his face was slightly hot.