83

Every holiday, Shao Yujie is almost never in the store, students are on holiday, and she is also on holiday.

There are only four student cubs in the milk tea shop.

Zhu Tong was doing a problem and was interrupted by someone at the dining table before, and a physics problem has not been completed yet.

Shao Ming is making milkshakes, and now there are no customers, and he does not know who he is making them for.

Lu Zheyu is cleaning the counter... He doesn't seem to be idle for a moment. Even if he doesn't have a job, he can find a little "job" for himself. He goes part-time in other stores and must be the most popular part-time worker.

Rosso was very idle, he looked to the left for a while, and to the right for a while.

On the left is Lu Zheyu.

Regarding the fact that he and Zhuo Yunan were acquainted, he didn't appear to be very familiar with Zhuo Yunan, and he didn't seem to have any plans to explain them.

His attitude towards Zhuo Yunan can almost be said to be cold... Of course he is cold to everyone.

And Zhuo Yunan also seemed to be very familiar with his indifference, and he left quite simply after the "reminiscence" was fruitless.

Rosso was curious about the relationship between Lu Zheyu and Zhuo Yunan, and he was so curious that he was scratching his head, and what made him scratch his head even more was that there was no place to share his curiosity!

The only two listeners seemed to be less interested.

Is it because they have their own concerns?

Luo Suo knew about Shao Ming's father in City A, and his father wanted to recognize him back. When he was a freshman in high school, he even let people approach him for surveillance.

But Shao Ming didn't plan to go back.

He has always refused to admit his identity, and almost no one in Gongshui County knows his identity?

Why did someone suddenly come to the door?

What happened when Brother Ming went to City A?

The identity he hates the most is suddenly broken in front of the person he likes, what is he thinking now?

Rosso couldn't help but worry about his "right side."

He has a new understanding of Zhu Tong today, and he feels that Zhu Tong's family is a bottomless pit with a strong background.

For someone like him, will his family agree with him and Brother Ming?

Tsk, he is worried about others, how worried are the parties concerned?

Just thinking about it, he saw the worried client hand the freshly made milkshake to Master Zhu.

"Try it, mango smoothie."

"…"

Zhu Tong tilted his head to look, without even putting down the pen, he took a sip of the straw handed over by Shao Ming and took a sip.

The milkshake made by Shao Ming is hot, smooth and delicate in the mouth, good taste and rich in fruit.

Zhu Tong's eyes lit up, "Delicious."

Shao Ming said, "Which is better than pudding sago?"

The milk tea he drank before was still on the counter. Zhu Tong turned his head and looked at the milkshake in Shao Ming's hand. After thinking about it, he raised his head and said, "It's all delicious."