12

Apologies are not accepted.

Only accept penalties.

His merciless refusal silenced the office for a few seconds.

Lu Shiman's hand on her side tightened, she took a deep breath, smiled again on her face, and reached out to pull Zhutong's hand: "Zhutong classmate..."

Zhu Tong shrank his hand, looked at her and said, "Mr. Lu, it's better not to touch me. I'm not in good health. If you touch me lightly, I may vomit blood again."

"…"

Lu Shiman clenched his posterior molars immediately.

This is what she said before replying to her!

She had never met such a difficult student before, and her face was swept away after three times of soft gestures, and her face became cold, "Zhu Tong, you have to be forgiving and forgiving, you know How much will a student's demerit affect him? That's a lifetime stain, everyone is a student in the same school, you can't..."

"cannot."

Zhu Tong said indifferently: "I don't know how the demerit affects him. I only know how being thrown on the wall affects my body."

Lu Shiman: "He... he didn't know that you were not in good health. He didn't do it to you on purpose."

Zhu Tong: "I didn't know that vomiting blood would make him suffer such a big punishment, and I didn't mean to vomit blood."

"you…"

Lu Shiman's face suddenly turned black.

Zhu Tong sneered in his heart.

It wasn't intentional, was it?

Those who don't know are not guilty, right?

He also played moral kidnapping with him.

Sorry, he has no morals.

Seeing that Lu Shiman was speechless, Zhu Tong said again, "If there is nothing wrong with Mr. Lu, I will go back to class..."

"Then what do you want?" Lu Shiman said suddenly.

Zhu Tong paused.

Lu Shiman looked at him and said, "How can you agree to cancel Xiang Chuan's demerit punishment?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Is this meant to be… privately dealt with?

Shi Wenshu frowned beside him: "Mr. Lu, what do you mean?"

Lu Shiman ignored him and just stared at Zhu Tong, with a proud look on his face, "No matter what you want, the teacher will try his best to satisfy you, as long as you agree."

Xiang Chuan's family background is very good, no matter what conditions Zhu Tong proposes, he should be able to meet.

Otherwise, there is the Xia family.

Xia Yang is a sensible and obedient child. As long as she talks to Xia Yang, it is not a problem for the Xia family to help.

And Xia Yang's family is not a secret in Yizhong. If Zhu Tong is smart, he should accept it as soon as he sees it.

She was full of confidence, but she didn't realize that Xia Yang, who was standing beside her, had quietly frowned.

He deliberately reminded Lu Shiman: "Mr. Lu..."

"I'm afraid I'll disappoint the teacher." Zhu Tong said, "I don't lack anything, but I lack justice. If Teacher Lu is not satisfied with the school's decision, he can go to the principal and tell us about it. If you delay again, the teacher will give it to us. In class, then I can only ask the principal to judge."