77

In view of the fact that the system has a program that automatically shields the host's privacy, when his favorability increased, Zhu Tong didn't hear the system's cheerful beep, but he could see it.

He kissed Shao Ming three times, and his favorability increased by three percentage points.

When Shao Ming kissed him back, he couldn't see it clearly, but a sound effect sounded in his ear... It was like the sound of collecting gold coins in a parkour game.

Zhu Tong's chest rose and fell violently, due to Shao Ming and his own excitement.

Didn't expect a kiss to have such a big effect?

The progress bar was pushed directly to 88%!

But why didn't it work a few times before?

What is the difference between active and passive?

When Shao Ming was "grinning his teeth" with him, Zhu Tong was not listening at all. His eyes were bright, and he raised his hand that had been hanging by his side, and took the initiative to hold Shao Ming's face, imitating the way Shao Ming kissed him just now. Appears to be kissed again.

A little unskilled, clumsy movement, but the effect is outstanding.

Shao Ming's eyes darkened for a moment, and a tight line of reason in his mind was disconnected with a "pop".

Zhu Tong was still trying to invade, but someone pursed his lips even tighter. He opened his eyes in confusion, suddenly his waist tightened, and he had already left the seat.

"?"

As if seeing the world spinning, when his back touched the "Shiji", the person holding him pressed down at the same time, Zhu Tong subconsciously turned his head and glanced, only to realize that the "Shiji" was actually his bed.

He didn't understand how he got on the bed, his head was straightened, and his breathing was instantly blocked.

Different from his imitation and temptation, Shao Ming is better at finding opportunities than him. He creates opportunities when there is no opportunity. Zhu Tong felt that his waist was lightly pinched, and his waist was a sensitive area. He subconsciously exclaimed, but he did not make a sound. , but the person on the body pushed the tip of the tongue into it.

The system interface has not been retracted, Zhu Tong glanced at the gap, but the progress bar did not move.

...saturated?

Shao Ming opened his eyes, not missing the suspicion that he had obviously strayed from his line of sight and that flashed across his face.

Then he felt himself being nudged slightly, and he backed away.

Shao Ming asked in a rough voice, "What did you see?"

Zhu Tongjie's thoughts were withdrawn in an instant, his pupils refocused, and he saw Shao Ming's dark and deep eyes. At this time, his back was facing the light, and there was no light in his eyes, but he still couldn't help but want to sink in.

But why did he suddenly ask this question?

Zhu Tong swallowed nervously and said tentatively, "...you?"

Shao Ming smiled with satisfaction: "What else?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

what else?

Because it was too close, the only face he could see was Shao Ming.

He said again: "No, only you."

Shao Ming: "…"