66

Jiang Wan's few words did not suppress the voice. The group of people who were just watching the excitement came to an abrupt end.

tens of millions of projects? A little kid to help?

Not long ago, the Xia family was devastated in a project. Almost everyone present has heard of it, but it is not uncommon for the Xia family to lose a project in a game with the Jiang family. In the past, the Jiang family did not lose less often. , fought hard.

But Jiang Wan is now saying that the project she "snatched" was the help of the "children", why did she emphasize this? Are you not happy to find Xia Weiyi on purpose?

It must be so.

Although Shao Ming looks like a social elite today, no matter how old he looks, he is not more than 20 years old. How can he win tens of millions of projects?

But he was able to be taken out by Jiang Wan to run against Xia Weiyi, which was enough to show that this young man was unusual.

He is also friends with the young master of the Zhu family. It seems that this person is worth investigating.

Those who attended the dinner had Xiao Jiujiu in their hearts.

Only Zhu Tong turned his head to look at Shao Ming in amazement.

He knew that Shao Ming would bring down the Xia family in the future, so he did not doubt what Jiang Wan said.

Shao Ming helped Jiang Wan rob the Xia family's project?

It turns out that Shao Ming had already started targeting the Xia family at such an early age?

Shao Ming's face was calm when Zhu Tong looked over, but he was a little nervous in his heart.

Then he saw the person next to him suddenly probing his head and asked him, "How did you do it?"

Shao Ming: "…"

Did this young master believe that?

Do not doubt something?

The corners of Shao Ming's lips were slightly raised, and he approached his ear and said, "Guess what."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Does he need to ask if he can guess?

But he can help people win tens of millions of projects at such a young age... Shao Ming is really amazing.

In comparison, I really don't seem to have anything to like about it.

He was suddenly silent, and Shao Ming continued: "I will tell you later."

Zhu Tong also realized what the occasion was now and nodded.

Xia Weiyi saw that Shao Ming not only did not refute when Jiang Wan satirized him, but also bit his ears with others like no one else, so he couldn't help but look even more ugly.

He smiled and said, "Mr. Jiang has a good eye, and there are so many talented people around me. I'm ashamed."

He insinuated that Jiang Wan was just a woman, and if she wanted to compete with other giants, she still had to rely on men.

And all kinds of men.

Jiang Wan was not annoyed, but replied, "Mr. Xia won the prize, and it's not as good as Mr. Xia's heart. Mr. Xia is so arrogant that he is willing to let the Pearl be dusted, so I just picked it up for a bargain."

"…"

The amount of information is much larger.

Xia Weiyi's expression changed suddenly.