15

Shi Wenshu didn't know whether to ask Zhutong why his grandfather taught him this, or why it wasn't his father but his grandfather who taught him this.

He took a light breath and continued, "Yes, what your grandfather said is right, but what he taught you is the principles of being a human being, and this does not apply to exams."

Zhu Tong wondered, "Why?"

Shi Wenshu: "…"

"Because you are a high school student now, and a high school student takes the test, what you should do is to do everything possible to get more scores, so that you can have more choices after the college entrance examination."

Zhu Tong paused, still looking at him blankly: "But the scores I got are not my own."

He didn't care that much about his high school grades.

He wanted to go to any university, and he could go to those who didn't get the right grades.

He couldn't get into the university, and he still couldn't get into the grades he got.

So he didn't understand what was the point of relying on Mondona scores.

Shi Wenshu was extremely complicated.

As a student, he was surprisingly simple and stubborn.

He rubbed his forehead helplessly and sighed: "Okay, let's not discuss this first. If you want to, as long as you can determine the answer to the question, you will answer the question well?"

Zhu Tong nodded: "Yes."

Shi Wenshu: "Then do you want to improve your grades?"

Zhu Tong's eyes brightened: "I want to."

Think it's fine.

Shi Wenshu smiled: "Then what do you think the teacher transferred your seat back and you continue to sit at the same table with Shao Ming?"

Zhu Tong's English grades are very good, and the language is not too bad.

This shows that he has a foundation for learning.

As long as he does a good job, he won't worry about his grades failing.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he said this, the light in Zhu Tong's eyes went out at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"At the same table with Shao Ming?"

Shi Wenshu said, "Yes."

Zhu Tong said: "Why?"

"…"

Is this one hundred thousand why?

Shi Wenshu said: "Don't you want to be at the same table with him when you first started school? He has good grades. You can ask him for advice if you don't understand anything."

Zhu Tong was silent.

Shi Wenshu thought he was worried that Yuan Shaozhou would come to trouble him again, and just wanted to comfort him that someone would handle this matter, when Zhu Tong raised his head and said, "Can I change someone? They said that the person in the front seat of me is the first in my grade. Two, I will ask him for advice."

"Your front seat... Lu Zheyu?" Shi Wenshu was stunned and said with a smile, "His grades are indeed very good, but he..."

Zhu Tong: "?"

How is he?

Shi Wenshu lowered his eyes and paused, but said nothing.

He looked at Zhu Tong again and said, "You don't want to be at the same table with Shao Ming?"