26

Why stand in front of him?

Shao Ming wanted to ask this question when he was on the playground.

At that time, Yuan Shaozhou rushed over like that, and the hideous expression on his face made the people around him frightened to retreat as far as he could.

Only one person rushed out.

The thin body stood in front of him.

Not only is his strength weak, but it also hinders his performance.

But the subconscious action is heartwarming.

Shao Ming was touched.

Doubt is even more serious.

Can this young master stand up to every friend without hesitation?

Zhu Tong did not expect him to say it so bluntly.

He was stunned for a while, recalled the situation at the time, and said honestly: "He was after you at that time."

Shao Ming: "...Well."

Zhu Tong said: "Because he didn't dare to touch me."

Shao Ming: "…"

Even if you are angry to the point of losing your mind, people are instinctively afraid of what they are afraid of.

In Yuan Shaozhou's eyes, the person who brought him to this point was not himself, nor Shao Ming, but Zhu Tong and the unpredictable Zhu family behind him.

Even if he was at the end of the road, Yuan Shaozhou's instinct to survive made Yuan Shaozhou try his best to avoid situations that would make him worse.

Zhu Tong said: "So I think if I block you, he should stop."

Shao Ming: "…"

He felt that there was a beautiful fantasy in his mind, and it shattered with a "pop".

What is he expecting?

Shao Ming said strangely: "So you are betting on the possibility that he has scruples about you?"

Zhu Tong nodded: "I think this possibility is still very large."

"…"

Shao Ming didn't know if he should remind him that the compass that Yuan Shaozhou threw at the beginning was aimed at his head.

Of course, it could also be that Yuan's surname was too weak, and he even lost his head.

Shao Ming didn't know what to think, he suddenly fell silent, and looked at his tablemate from top to bottom.

Zhu Tong looked inexplicable, and also looked up and down at himself, raised his head and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Is there anything strange about him?

Shao Ming pondered: "I suddenly discovered that you are very good-looking."

"…"

"The body proportions are also good."

The waist is very thin, although it is a little thin, but when I hold it in my arms, it feels surprisingly good.

Zhu Tong: "…"

What is this guy trying to say?

Shao Ming raised his head with a smile, leaned over and lowered his voice and said, "If you really want to take care of it, I think I can do it too."

"!"

Zhu Tong widened his eyes in astonishment.

Shao Ming continued: "Wait for a long time, if you think you will wrong me and want to give me a name, then I..."