61

Inside the major enterprises in City A, there have been rumors recently.

Professor Lian Youqin, a famous finance professor who has been abroad for more than ten years, suddenly returned to China to hold a birthday party. In the financial circle of City A, many people were students of Professor Lian. After receiving the invitation letter, of course, they went to participated.

Even if I can't get in touch with the teacher for a long time, I can take the opportunity to make business partners.

In the Xia family, there were guests in the main hall on the first floor. After the servants made tea, they all retreated under the direction of Xia Weiyi.

"how are things?"

Xia Weiyi poured tea for the guests and handed it over.

The guest said: "Children are all debts. What else can you do if you offend someone who shouldn't be offended?"

The business is restricted everywhere, if it is not for some wealth, I am afraid that it will face bankruptcy.

Xia Weiyi said: "Xiaoxiao, the person they met at the racecourse is really Liu Jianbai?"

"He called me personally, is this still fake?"

Thinking of that phone call now, He Biyou can't wait to go back and beat his daughter again.

Xia Weiyi frowned and said, "Didn't Liu Jianbai go abroad to develop a few years ago? When did he come back?"

City A a few years ago was not what it is now.

Liu Jianbai was like a dark horse born out of nowhere. No one cared about it at first, but in just two years, he made a strong counterattack. With his ruthless skills and unknown background, he almost covered the sky in City A with one hand. People are terrified.

After several years of development in City A, Liu Jianbai began to move abroad, giving everyone in City A a chance to breathe and develop.

But although he is not in City A, his influence is still there, and no one knows when he will make a comeback.

He Biyou said: "I don't know, but I heard with a smile that Liu Jianbai was at the racecourse at the time, and he was very respectful to the child of the Zhu family."

"…"

Respectful?

A person like Liu Jianbai respects a child?

Xia Weiyi pondered: "If it's because of Liu Jianbai, then it's not surprising that I wish the family smooth sailing in the past few years."

But for so many years, the child of Zhu's family was sick and hospitalized, and Zhu Shoushan was busy with work. I never heard that there was still a connection between him and Liu Jianbai. How could Liu Jianbai suddenly appear beside Zhu Tong?

And there's Jiang Wan...

"I heard that Jiang Wan followed Zhu Shoushan into Zhu's villa this afternoon. Maybe the Jiang family also heard some rumors."

With Jiang Wan's reputation as a romantic person, he went to Zhushou Mountain at this time, 80% of which was for Zhutong.

He Biyou frowned slightly, "Liu Jianbai's attitude towards Zhushoushan is something else, Lao Xia, if the Zhu family and the Jiang family get married, I'm afraid we won't have a foothold in City A."

Xia Weiyi: "…"

He Biyou: "And I heard that the child of Zhu's family returned to City A today, and he should also go to the birthday party in three days."