63

Before Cheng Qingsong received the news that Zhu Tong was admitted to the hospital, he was still discussing Zhu Tong's condition with Dr. Johnson.

He has been out of the country for the past two days, and only came back today, so he has time to learn more about his grandson's condition.

Said to be sick, but did not detect any disease.

All the indicators of the body are normal, and there is no problem even in the examination of the heart.

It's a good thing to get your body back to health, but it's a bit weird to go from being seriously ill to not having any abnormalities.

"Are you sure this check is okay?"

Cheng Qingsong was a little unbelievable.

Johnson nodded and said, "Yes, Mr. Cheng. In order to ensure the accuracy of the test results, we sent Young Master Tong back to the hospital for a second test the next day. The equipment has also been repeatedly tested, and it was confirmed that there was no error."

Cheng Qingsong: "…"

He held a stack of inspection results in his hand, not knowing whether he was happy or worried.

Johnson said: "Although this is really incredible, Master Tong's body has indeed recovered, and the scientific test results will not be wrong."

Cheng Qingsong said: "Then can you explain scientifically how he repaired his heart disease in less than two months?"

Johnson was not at all inferior, and said seriously: "I will figure it out as soon as possible."

"…"

Cheng Qingsong waved his hand and was about to let someone go out first, when there was a knock on the door.

A person pushed the door in and said, "Elder Cheng, Mr. Liu just called, and Young Master Tong passed out at Zhu's house and went to the hospital."

"…"

Dr. Johnson seemed to hear a "pop" and hit him in the face.

When I rushed to the hospital, several people were already guarding the operating room.

Cheng Qingsong is nearly seventy years old, but his walking momentum is not inferior to that of young people. He strode to the door of the operating room, and before he got close, an invisible sense of oppression enveloped the hospital corridor.

Zhu Shoushan knew it when he took Zhu Tong out of the villa but met Liu Jianbai who was waiting outside the villa area.

How could he forget that there is someone following Zhu Tong now.

When did Liu Jianbai follow Zhu Tong? Professor Lian's birthday party, did he go?

He was waiting outside the operating room, sweating on his palms and back.

However, Cheng Qingsong ignored him at all and asked Uncle Liu directly, "How is the situation?"

Uncle Liu said: "Suddenly fainted, the situation is unknown."

"…"

Soon Aunt Cheng and Cheng Chen, who was also in City A, also rushed over.

Aunt Cheng glanced at Zhu Shoushan with suspicion, but didn't ask any further questions, she just stared nervously at the light sign in the operating room.

They are all worried about Zhu Tong.

Zhu Shoushan also did not dare to relax for a moment, but what he was worried about was not Zhu Tong, but himself.