106

After the system disappeared, everything had returned to normal, the inexplicable headache disappeared, and the extra memory in Jiang Wenhan's mind was gone.

He looked at the people who were standing together with their hands clasped together, and Xia Yang who lay on the ground for some reason.

"you…"

Before the words of doubt were spoken, the door of the ward was pushed open.

"Is Xia Yang living in this ward?"

The man who walked in was wearing a police uniform with a serious face.

Jiang Wenhan replied subconsciously, "Yes."

The police asked again, "Who is Xia Yang?"

After speaking, he saw the man lying on the ground.

Jiang Wenhan: "...he is."

police:"…"

After Qin Junhong was sent to the police station, he confessed to the person who assisted him in the crime. The police came to the hospital and asked Xia Yang to cooperate with the investigation.

Jiang Wenhan took care of the rest of the matter. Zhu Tong didn't want to stay in the hospital too long, so he took Shao Ming back.

On the road, two people sat in the back seat, and the soundproof panel was raised. Zhu Tong slowly told Shao Ming what happened after the space was frozen.

"The reason why Jiang Wenhan and I have headaches may be the reason for the data leakage."

Because of his weakness, the system on Xia Yang's body began to collapse before his favorability was at full value, that is, before the trajectory of the world was completely restored.

Shao Ming lowered his head and squeezed his hand, and asked, "Are you all right now?"

Zhu Tong nodded: "Well, it's all right now."

Although he didn't know what the master system compensated him for, he didn't feel any changes in his body now.

Maybe it's only when there's a threat.

He hopes the threat never arises.

After a while, Shao Ming asked again, "Is the favorability level just full in the hospital?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

He glanced at Shao Ming cautiously, and then nodded slowly.

Shao Ming also turned his head to look at him, his emotions unclear.

The street outside the window kept receding, and the lights on the road left different shades of light and shade on his face.

Shao Ming didn't speak anymore, and Zhu Tong didn't know what to say.

He felt that he should explain something, such as his understanding of the reasons why his favorability was not full, such as comforting Shao Ming not to care too much.

But if he said it, would it appear that he was very concerned.

The two returned to the villa in silence, but unexpectedly bumped into the old man who went out in the early morning.

Before they had time to care that my grandfather was busy with work so early, the two were trained by the old man first.

Shao Ming took the initiative to take the responsibility, "I made you worry, it won't happen next time."

Cheng Qingsong: "…"

Neither of them are disrespectful people, and the old man doesn't really want to blame them. The man has come back and he knows it's wrong, so he won't say anything.