52

It was 6:00 pm when Shao Ming received the message from the staff, and it took ten minutes to get from the school to the square.

The sky is not dark or not, as if a haze has been filled in the hearts of people.

A young man slammed a half-hundred old man on the flat and hard ground, and some passers-by who did not know the truth were immediately filled with righteous indignation.

"Haha, hahahaha... brat, I haven't seen you for five years...that's all you can do? It's far worse than Laozi, this means...hahahaha."

He laughed like the background sound in a horror movie, and it sent chills down the spine.

The sympathy that the passer-by had developed was instantly put away, and he was even taken a step backwards in fright.

Qiu Shaoping got up from the ground in a little embarrassment, but his eyes stared straight at Shao Ming, grinning, "You two have opened a milk tea shop behind my back, you will enjoy it, thinking about peace. life? You sent Lao Tzu to that ghost place for five years, why are you so happy? You…”

"boom."

Shao Ming kicked out again and kicked him in the stomach.

He didn't speak, his eyes were like a bottomless pool, as quiet as stagnant water.

He didn't show mercy, and the people who were kicked didn't show any compromise. The passers-by didn't know what was right or wrong, and wanted to persuade him or not. At the same time, he felt that the people on the ground were terrible, and at the same time, he felt that the people who kicked people were even more terrible.

"What should I do? Should I call the police?"

"I've already reported."

There were several discussions around, and the people in the confrontation were completely unmoved.

When Qiu Shaoping fell this time, he hit the corner of his mouth, blood seeped out, he continued to get up as if he could not feel the pain, and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth: "Oh, with this little strength, you don't dare to attack, do you? Five years ago, where did you smash my head with a wine bottle and stab me with a knife? Oh, you are almost an adult, aren't you? Afraid of legal responsibility?

He spat out blood.

Shao Ming didn't say a word and wanted to start again. At this time, the door of the milk tea shop opened again, and Shao Yujie ran out from inside and said urgently, "Shao Ming, stop!"

"…"

Shao Ming turned his head slightly.

Qiu Shaoping looked at the woman who ran out, and then at Shao Ming, who had raised his hand, he grinned again: "Why did you let him stop? If he is afraid of breaking the law, his father doesn't want him, right? It's been five years, Can't you forget your dream of a wealthy family? Haha, didn't you send Lao Tzu in to let him recognize his ancestors and return to his ancestors, and make your dreams come true? After all these years, you are still in this ghost place, you are Delusional, shameless, bitch! You **** deserve to be beaten! People like you are only fit for Lao Tzu..."

The voice was again drowned out by the oncoming fist.

Shao Yujie's face turned pale from his words, but she was shocked when she saw Shao Ming act again. She wanted to dissuade her. The scene from five years ago suddenly appeared in front of her eyes, and her voice froze again.

Five years ago, that 12-year-old boy smashed the man on the head with a beer bottle. The man's head was bloody, and the boy's face was numb. After the beer bottle shattered, it didn't stop. , smashing people to death.