20

Tang Nuan, the squad leader, is still very reliable, and quickly sent the address and name of the Shao Mingjia milk tea shop.

There is also a sentence of soul torture.

【Nan Nuan Nuan Nuan】: Why did you ask for the address of the milk tea shop? Why don't you ask Shao Ming directly?

Zhu Tong:…

Wouldn't it be a shame to ask directly?

Zhu Tong explained casually, then thanked him and turned off the phone.

In the hotel room, because it was too troublesome to take a bath, Zhu Tong could only simply take a shower and lay on the bed early, planning to visit the milk tea shop tomorrow.

However, getting out is not good.

The next morning, after hearing that he was leaving the room, Uncle Liu wanted to turn into an octopus and entangle him back to the hotel room.

It took a lot of effort for him to get out of the hotel successfully.

After finally reaching the destination, the car stopped near the square. As soon as he opened the door, Uncle Liu had already pushed a wheelchair and was waiting for him outside the car.

"Master, let me push you in."

Zhu Tong: "…"

He didn't want to go in and be watched.

Zhu Tong was very comfortable with Uncle Liu. He said calmly, "Okay Uncle Liu, but you can't park here. You can find a place to park your car first. I'll wait for you here."

Uncle Liu thought about it too, and after exhorting Zhu Tongqian, he got into the car again.

As soon as the car drove away, Zhu Tong immediately put away the folding wheelchair and placed it under a big tree next to him, walking into the square alone.

However, when he entered the square, he realized that there was not much difference between walking with a limp and being pushed in a wheelchair.

"What is the host going to do?"

Fortunately, there is a chat system that allows him to ignore the strange gazes thrown around him.

Zhu Tong said in his head: "Let's take a look first."

Shao Ming said yesterday that he was going to work today.

So today I definitely can't take care of my milk tea shop.

He had to go and watch.

If something happens and Shao Ming is not here, what will his mother do?

The system is puzzled: "Why don't you solve the problem directly? Haven't you been waiting for Bai Yueguang to encounter difficulties?"

Isn't this the time to brush up on your favorability?

Zhu Tongdao: "What if it becomes self-defeating?"

Shao Ming is too cloudy and sunny.

Shao Ming will definitely do it when he regards people's kindness as a donkey's liver and lungs.

Moreover, he is not simply kind.

Guilt ah!

"Nothing to be diligent about, either a traitor or a thief!"

system:"…"

System: "But what's the use of you coming to the milk tea shop to help?"

Zhu Tong said: "Capturing the thief first, the king, and before the son is dealt with, the mother must be dealt with first. This is called saving the country by the curve."