81

Since Liu Jianbai's high-profile opening of the "Recognition Meeting" at the banquet, the young master of the Zhu family, who has been mysterious and rumored to be infirm in City A, has been completely exposed to the public.

Because there is a twin sister Zhu Xin, although Zhu Tong is mysterious in City A, it is not ignorant. AI can guess what he looks like by changing his face, and his identity as the young master of the Zhu family is attractive enough. Power, but the thoughtful people eventually stop at his "sickness".

People who put their own interests first, no one would be willing to take a patient back to make offerings.

Instead of choosing Zhu Tong, it is better to spend time trying to win over his twin sister.

But a banquet changed their inherent impression of Zhu Tong.

At the banquet, Zhu Tong confronted Xia Weiyi as a junior, standing beside Liu Jianbai, although he was young but his momentum was not diminished. How could he look sick at all?

After some inquiry and investigation, they came to a conclusion: Zhu Tong's illness may have already recovered.

So someone couldn't sit still.

A lot of people from big and small aristocratic families in city A were moved, but because Zhu Tong left city A after attending the banquet, they couldn't find a chance.

Looking for someone in a small county? On the one hand, I do not want to wrong myself, on the other hand, it is too deliberate.

But there are also those who are not afraid of being deliberate.

Kong Lu is here for Zhu Tong.

Originally, I just wanted to take advantage of the New Year's Day holiday to strike up a conversation, but the moment I saw Zhu Tong, Kong Lu changed his mind.

After being stunned for a moment, she showed a reserved smile just right.

Kong Lu looks good, with long straight black hair, a short woolen coat, a dress and boots inside, with a little Korean gentle temperament.

Zhu Tong subconsciously glanced at the counter, although there was no queue, but there were several people around.

He thought it was a customer in the milk tea shop who didn't want to wait in front of the counter, so he didn't want to be neglected, nodded lightly, and continued to lower his head to draw.

Kong Lu was not embarrassed to see his indifferent attitude, not to mention that others were busy studying, so he had no eyesight, "Are you Zhu Tong?"

Zhu Tong raised his eyes again.

Kong Lu said: "I saw your photo in the comments section of my cousin's Weibo. I thought you were a native of City E, but I didn't expect you to be from City A, and I am from City A. Mind getting acquainted with me. ?"

"…"

Zhu Tong said, "Your cousin?"

"Yes." Kong Lu was a little proud: "My cousin is Zhuo Yunan, you should know me?"

This is why Kong Lu dared to come directly to the milk tea shop.

Zhuo Yunan once helped the milk tea shop to clarify public opinion. As long as people in Gongshui County are online, there is nothing that they don't know.

Her cousin is Zhuo Yunan, and because of her status, she was always envied and flattered in the school of city A, and her cousin's fans were rushing to curry favor with her.

Speaking of which, my cousin is also the benefactor of this milk tea shop. She inquired about it when she came. Zhu Tong comes to this milk tea shop almost every weekend. It should be easy for her to approach Zhu Tong as Zhuo Yunan's cousin. of.