71

Coming out of the hotel elevator, Zhu Tong couldn't help but turn his head, and said with some worry, "The one outside the door just now..."

Shao Ming squeezed his hand and asked, "Which one?"

Zhu Tong turned his head to look at him.

The smile on Shao Ming's face is the kind of smile that can be felt from the heart. Zhu Tong was stunned for a moment, thinking to himself: Shao Ming's smile is really better than his usual signature smile.

The two of them came out of the hotel room and were smashed by someone on the spot. That person was a classmate from the same city that Shao Ming participated in the competition with, but Shao Ming's reaction was that he was neither nervous nor worried, as if nothing happened.

Zhu Tong hesitated: "Your friend... will you misunderstand something?"

Shao Ming said again: "Misunderstanding?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Oh, it's not a misunderstanding anymore.

They have already established a relationship.

He is now a "name" person.

"But we didn't do anything. If she thinks too much, will it be bad for you... will it be bad?"

Shao Ming is here to participate in the competition. What if there is one more of him in the room? Shao Ming won't be killed because of his reputation, right?

Just thinking about it, the person next to him suddenly chuckled and said, "I don't think much of it."

Zhu Tong said: "How do you know she didn't think too much?"

Shao Ming said: "I'm not saying she didn't think too much, I mean she didn't think too much, but she may be thinking a little bit ahead, and I haven't had time to do it."

He wanted to do it, but at the wrong time.

Zhu Tong was stunned.

I haven't had time to do it yet... What does Shao Ming want to do?

"And we don't seem to have done anything."

Shao Ming tilted his head suddenly and glanced at someone's lips that had not yet "faded", which was very meaningful.

Realizing where Shao Ming's sight fell, Zhu Tong was startled, the temperature on his face rose sharply, and he subconsciously wanted to stay away from Shao Ming, but the two of them clasped their hands tightly and couldn't pull it at all.

Zhu Tong suddenly understood why couples like to hold hands with their fingers intertwined—because they can hold them more firmly.

Shao Ming held him tightly, seeing his ears burning red, he comforted him skillfully: "You don't like me, but you want to dump me as soon as you accept the confession, young master, did you always give up so quickly? ?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

His hands that kept thinking about shrinking suddenly lost their strength.

He looked up at Shao Ming, and then quickly lowered his head and said, "No, no."

"Well, it's not good."

Shao Ming originally wanted to tease him, but he didn't pay attention. The two came from the elevator, passed the lobby on the first floor, and were about to go out through the revolving door. The hand that was about to break free suddenly tightened.

Zhu Tong suddenly said seriously: "I will not abandon you forever."

Shao Ming: "…"

Shao Ming felt that his heartbeat suddenly skipped a beat.