58

Whether it was Shao Ming or Zhu Tong, they knew that it was inevitable to go back to City A. After all, his home was there.

When Zhu Tong said he wanted to go back, he didn't feel anything, but when Shao Ming asked him back, he was inexplicably sour, and nodded "um".

"Really?" Shao Ming squeezed the water glass in his hand and said casually, "When will you go back?"

Zhu Tong said: "After the chorus competition."

That's a few days away.

Shao Ming pursed his lips and said nothing.

Lost? A little bit.

But he was more concerned about Zhu Tong's body than Zhu Tong returning to City A.

What kind of disease will need to go to the hospital regularly for review every month?

He couldn't help but be a little worried, but it had been more than a month since Zhu Tong had transferred to another school.

Shao Ming thought involuntarily.

He rubbed the water glass in his hand unconsciously, raised his hand slowly, brought the water glass to his mouth, and took a sip.

"You..." Zhu Tong was slightly startled: "This is what I drank."

Shao Ming returned to his senses, glanced at the water cup in his hand, and then looked at the person sitting next to him. He was stunned for a moment, and then asked calmly, "Huh? Where did you drink?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

The water cup brought by Uncle Liu had a print on it. Although he didn't remember it deliberately, Zhu Tong still had a little impression. He pointed to the mouth of the cup on the side of a cartoon cloud, "This way."

It was the opposite cup that Shao Ming had just drank.

That's a pity.

Shao Ming lowered his eyes and smiled, then raised his head and said, "That's fine, it's not an indirect kiss."

"…"

Seeing that the young master was slightly stunned, Shao Ming said again, "Do you dislike me?"

Zhu Tong busy shaking his head: "No, I'm afraid... you don't mind."

Shao Ming said again: "I don't mind, you don't mind?"

Zhu Tong smiled and said, "You drink the cup I drank, you don't mind what I mind?"

"But here's your cup."

"…"

Zhu Tong was choked again.

He paused, "It doesn't matter what you use."

Shao Ming: "…"

He felt his heart skip a beat.

Sure enough, it was still easy to gain an inch, his eyes darkened, and he asked, "What about the others?"

Zhu Tong: "Others? Who?"

Shao Ming said: "Anyone except me."

Anyone except Shao Ming?

Zhu Tong thought about it.

The only people he feels close to are Xiao Xin, grandfather, aunt, and now there is an uncle Liu, but these people will not touch his cup, as for the others...

"I don't know, no one has used my cup before except you."

Shao Ming raised his mouth slightly, "So I am the first person to share a water glass with you?"