100

It is not clear how Qin Junhong and Xia Yang met, but there is absolutely nothing good for these two people to meet.

Zhu Tong glanced at the invitation letter in his cousin's hand again, and suddenly had a guess.

"This invitation letter won't have anything to do with Xia Yang, will it?"

Cheng Chen was dumbfounded, "Xia Yang? The Xia family has collapsed, can he still get the invitation letter for the Jiang family's party?"

Shao Ming said in a low voice: "Xia Yang lives in Jiang Wenhan's house now."

Cheng Chen: "…"

Cheng Chen's eyes widened suddenly, and he groaned inwardly, "He lives in Jiang Wenhan's house? What is their relationship?"

Zhu Tongxin said: Cousin, you don't know anything about the halo of heartthrobs.

He was succinct: "They were neighbors for a few years when they were young, and Jiang Wenhan liked him."

Cheng Chen: "…"

The cousin looked suspicious, and the doubts in his heart scored twice, "Don't you know Jiang Wenhan? Do you understand so clearly?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

He didn't change his face and said, "I checked it out last night."

Cheng Chen was half-trusted and dubious, and his eyes were tossed around the two for a long time. The black lines in his mind finally converged into four words, "Your circle is really messed up."

He thought that the circle he was in was already messy enough, but he didn't expect that there would be more chaos.

Zhu Tong did not refute him.

Because it's really messy enough, it's still just Jiang Wenhan now. When Xia Yang grows up, I don't know how many suitors will appear. The scene was that the harem was on fire everywhere, and it was the Shura field anytime, anywhere.

But what does Xia Yang mean by sending them an invitation letter now?

Let Jiang Wenhan help him seek "justice"?

Should be more than that.

Zhu Tong thought for a while and asked Cheng Chen: "Cousin, what would happen if the Jiang family sent the invitation letter and we didn't go in the end?"

Will it make people feel that they don't give the Jiang family face?

"It won't be so." Cheng Chen said indifferently: "The Jiang family is not a stingy person. Even if someone gossips, Uncle Liu is an old fritter and can handle it."

"…"

It can be dealt with, so it is more or less influential.

Generally speaking, attending a banquet after receiving an invitation letter is just a trivial matter, and there is no need to save the host's face by refusing to attend for a little trouble.

No one knows it's okay, if the matter spreads, someone will inevitably use it to sow discord.

It is impossible to offend the Jiang family, but the impression must be greatly reduced.

So the person who sent the invitation probably decided that they would definitely go.

After you go?

If the invitation letter is really Xia Yang's handwriting, what is his purpose? In other words, what is the purpose of him and Qin Junhong?

Just thinking about it, there were light and slow footsteps coming from the corner of the stairs. Zhu Xin didn't seem to wake up too much, and she covered her mouth and yawned as she went downstairs.