75

The milk tea shop on the weekend, before the students return to school in the afternoon, is the time when the traffic is the largest, and Zhu Tong is very busy in front of the payment machine.

He was very skilled at using the payment machine now, but he couldn't stand the crowd, and his hand hardly stopped. Even the pudding sago made by Shao Ming, he only took half of the time to drink it.

"Let me do it."

Shao Ming suddenly stood beside him.

Just as Zhu Tong was about to say no, Shao Ming said again: "The milk tea won't taste good when it's cold."

"…"

Zhu Tong glanced at the pudding sago next to him, and was reluctant to let it cool, so he could only compromise.

If he was only proficient in using the payment machine, Shao Ming was simply blind typing when he used it, and the speed was very fast. Shan, he didn't make a mistake once.

Zhu Tong exclaimed from the bottom of his heart: "You are so fast."

Shao Ming glanced at him sideways, smiled and said, "It may not be so fast in the future."

Zhu Tong: "? Why?"

Shao Ming said: "I have been single for 18 years, but I am not single now."

Zhu Tong: "…"

What does hand speed have to do with being single? Isn't it because practice makes perfect?

He looked bewildered.

A girl in front of the counter understood in a second, looked at Shao Ming who was checking out for him, and looked at Zhu Tong who was still confused... She thought that the cup of milk tea she bought today might taste like dog food.

Zhu Tong noticed something else.

Shao Ming said he has been single for 18 years, is he already 18 years old?

"You... when is your birthday?"

Shao Ming's finger pressing the confirmation button suddenly paused, then turned his head and said, "Huh? Didn't I tell you?"

Zhu Tong shook his head.

Shao Ming said casually: "My birthday on April 4th."

Zhu Tong: "April 4th?"

Shao Ming said: "Well, is it easy to remember?"

The deceased celebrates his birthday.

Zhu Tong was stunned for a moment, not knowing how to answer.

Shao Ming asked him again, "How about you?"

Zhu Tong subconsciously said: "I am June six."

I heard that it was my mother who specially requested a caesarean section for this lucky number.

Shao Ming didn't know what to think. After a while, he smiled and said, "It's a good birthday."

Zhu Tong's breath stagnated for an inexplicable moment, and he moved closer to him, "Then...will you celebrate your birthday with me in the future?"

Shao Ming: "…"

Just after processing the payment of a customer, the milk tea maker over there was not in place yet. When he was free, Shao Ming tilted his head and said, "So my boyfriend is already planning things in the future? It seems that my consciousness is not enough. I should Prepare the diamond ring in advance, what style do you like?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

Why didn't this man say that he had already thought of the child's name?

Oh, they can't give birth.