101

Jiang Wenhan said that the upstairs is not directly above the main hall. Entering the main hall from the front door, there is a viewing platform on the second floor of the back door. The floor-to-ceiling glass plank road is used to enjoy the beautiful scenery near the main house.

There is an irregular swimming pool in the vicinity that forms a bay of its own, surrounded by gardens, creating a quiet natural environment artificially, but in the distance is the beach and ocean, and occasionally you can hear the noise of the sea slamming against the coast.

I don't know whether the owner of this house wants to be quiet or to make trouble.

The two followed the maid along the glass boardwalk to a floor on the other side.

Away from the hustle and bustle of the main hall, the maid led them to a tea room.

Before pushing the door, Zhu Tong tightened Shao Ming's hand and said solemnly, "You stand behind me after entering."

He looked nervous, how could Shao Ming not see what he was thinking, and said with a low smile, "Okay, young master, are you such a boyfriend?"

Zhu Tong: "…"

It seems a little shameful to be protected by a boyfriend in front of a provocateur.

Zhu Tong frowned again, "You should stand in front of me."

Shao Ming can't help but say, "Okay."

Zhu Tong: "…"

Then what's the purpose of him following?

"Forget it, let's stand together."

Shao Ming nodded again: "Okay."

Zhu Tong finally couldn't help turning his head, bumping into the person next to him with a playful and smiling expression, he immediately said, "..."

He was so nervous, why did the client act like no one else?

No, why is he nervous?

Just meet someone who doesn't matter.

The maid was also very speechless. Their young master is such a gentle and polite person, and he is not some kind of beast. How can this guest be prepared like this?

Silent at the door for a while, Zhu Tong couldn't figure out why he was nervous, so he pushed the door and walked in.

In the tea room, Jiang Wenhan was making tea. A young man was sitting next to him. He seemed calm, but his eyes were a little wandering. He looked up when he heard the sound of the door opening, and his face changed instantly.

"Who let you up?"

The question that blurted out, the boy sitting next to Jiang Wenhan was naturally Xia Yang.

"Let's see what you want to do." Zhu Tong said bluntly, then looked at the person who stopped making tea, "What? I can't come?"

Jiang Wenhan was also looking up at him.

Before coming here, Zhu Tong had seen the photos of Jiang Wenhan. He was the proud son of heaven, and the Jiang family was proud of him. It was not a hassle to check his basic information.

Jiang Wenhan has straight facial features and soft eyebrows, which is a gentle look that girls like.

Just like his appearance, his personality is also very gentle, he glanced at Zhu Tong, then at Shao Ming, his eyes finally fell on the hands of the two of them.

Shao Ming smiled and said, "Sorry, my boyfriend doesn't trust me."

Jiang Wenhan was slightly stunned, as if he didn't expect them to admit their close relationship so calmly.