105

The disembodied mechanical voice that suddenly appeared in the ward sounded a little weird.

Jiang Wenhan seemed to be frightened, and his head no longer hurt, but he was not too complacent.

"The voice just now..."

"what-"

The person on the bed let out a shrill scream, got up from the bed again, and wanted to rush out of the ward without saying anything.

"Host! Stop him!"

Zhu Tong was stunned, and subconsciously stretched out his hand but didn't know what to do.

When did he do such physical work?

Before he could ask for help, a long leg had already stretched out, in front of Xia Yang, who was in a panic, effectively tripping him to the ground.

Xia Yang slammed a "bang" on the ground. At the same time, all the sounds around him disappeared, the sound of medical equipment operating, the slight footsteps of nurses outside the corridor, and even the breathing of several people in the ward. .

It seems that there is an invisible barrier that isolates this ward from the outside world and also isolates them.

Everything around seemed to be frozen.

But Zhu Tong could still feel the presence of Shao Ming and the warmth around him, so he didn't feel panic.

On the contrary, the people on the ground, after being tripped over, persevered to get up again and struggled to run out.

The system in Zhu Tong's mind suddenly said: "The trajectory of this world has been restored, and you can't change anything if you change another person to parasitize."

The person who got up froze suddenly, then slowly straightened up and turned his head mechanically to look over.

Zhu Tong didn't have time to think about what "the trajectory of the world has been restored" means, so he first met Xia Yang's eyes that had no emotions.

There was no resentment and resentment on Xia Yang's face, no dazed sluggishness, his face was expressionless, and even his movements were as stiff as a machine.

That is not Xia Yang anymore.

"Xia Yang"'s empty eyes turned around on the two of them, and finally fell on Zhu Tong.

Zhu Tong saw his hair stand up and frowned: "What the **** is going on?"

System: "Congratulations to the host, the life extension task has been successfully completed, the ultimate reward of the system is about to be issued, and now the host can ask me questions."

"…"

Zhu Tong said a little complicatedly: "What the **** are you?"

system:"…"

"Does the host believe in parallel worlds?"

Zhu Tong said: "I don't believe it."

system:"…"

I can't talk today.

"Parallel worlds exist." The system said: "Not only parallel worlds, there are many other worlds besides your world, completely different worlds from yours, and between these worlds, there is a leader who maintains balance. We call him the main system."

Zhu Tong: "Maintain the balance?"

"Yes, your world has developed into modern civilization, but outside this world, there are many worlds that have developed beyond your imagination. Some of them have been able to see things outside the world, and even discovered bridges that can connect to other worlds. , the development of civilization has both advantages and disadvantages, and if someone jumps out of the world, it will inevitably affect other worlds.”