33

In the ten minutes between classes, except for those who run to the bathroom, few people will leave the classroom.

Zhou Sui has been in No. 1 middle school for more than two years. Because he played well in basketball, he was also famous in the third year of high school. Suddenly someone came to the classroom to look for him, and people who were idle would inevitably take a second look.

Zhou Sui expected that Zhu Tong would return the medicine he sent, and was about to take the opportunity to show that he was only concerned, but he did not expect that Yu Fang would do this.

Throwing the things he sent straight into the trash?

Say it so bluntly?

Not only outright rejection, but also a wave of disgust and humiliation attacks?

Others in the classroom were also taken aback.

They are all in the same class, and they know Zhou Sui well. He is usually a mild-mannered person, but he is a little careless. He has dated an unknown number of girlfriends in school, and there are endless ways to pursue people.

But Zhou Sui's previous pursuits were basically girls, and he never failed.

Now this is... hitting a wall?

And the boy who just threw the plastic bag in the trash said who was the medicine for?

wishing children?

Is it the Zhu Tong they thought?

That sick beauty who recently made a big splash in school in her second year of high school?

Zhou Sui even stared at that sick beauty?

Someone in the classroom immediately joked: "Yo, brother Sui, you are very brave, are you a tough pick for bones?"

"This little boy is very ruthless, how much disgust is it to be able to do this?"

"Enough, so neat!"

"Zhou Sui, you have today too, hahahaha."

The sound of joking and sarcasm all around made Zhou Sui's heart stun until his breathing almost stagnated.

He reluctantly maintained his superficial demeanor and looked at the boy who came to deliver the things: "This... Did Junior Brother Zhu Tong misunderstand something? I gave him medicine because his brother asked me to take care of him in school, nothing else."

The boy was unmoved by his words, "Oh", and said, "I'm only responsible for leading the words, you have to explain yourself to tell people..."

After talking for a while, he said again: "But people said to let you go away, I don't think it is necessary to explain."

"…"

Boys can be said to be god-level fill-up players.

Zhou Sui kept a smile on his face and couldn't help but grit his teeth fiercely, but before he could speak, the boy had already turned around and left the seventh classroom.

The rest of the seventh class immediately surrounded them with gossip on their faces.

"What do you mean, Zhou Sui? You still know his brother Zhu Tong?"

"Is it true? I heard that Zhu Tong's family is not easy. You actually know his brother? How did you know him?"

Zhou Suiping calmed down and said with a smile, "I met him by chance while playing basketball in the city."

He drew closer to the relationship between him and Qin Junhong, but he scolded Qin Junhong over and over again in his heart.

So I'm sure I hope Tongyu trusts him very much.