65

When the voice sounded, Zhu Tongcai found a little sense of reality from his "illusion".

He stared blankly at the person in front of him.

Shao Ming combed his forehead hair, revealing a smooth forehead. Because of his height, people who lacked a bit of youthful air now look more mature and attractive.

He lowered his face slightly, making the surrounding air pressure very low.

Why is he so sullen?

No, how did Shao Ming come here?

What's the pose of the two of them now?

The face that is close at hand, the body that fits tightly, the temperature on Zhu Tong's face rises sharply, and he subconsciously shrinks back, even his heels are at the foot of the rockery, and there is no way to retreat.

"you…"

As soon as he opened his mouth, his eyes widened.

Why did he feel that Shao Ming was getting closer and closer to him?

It's really getting closer!

Breathing is getting clearer and clearer, with a scalding temperature, and it is about to be pressed up.

Zhu Tong subconsciously raised his hand and covered his mouth.

But even so, Shao Ming didn't stop. He paused and put the weight of his entire head on his hands. His soft lips were on Zhu Tong's palms, hot and hot.

Zhu Tong even forgot to breathe.

He was dumbfounded and didn't know where to look, and his brain had crashed.

At the same time, there was a man who was secretly looking at the fake mountain pass, and was so frightened that he shrank his head, leaving only a long shadow illuminated by some lights on the ground at the intersection.

Shao Ming pressed himself against Zhu Tong's face and looked at the fake mountain pass with his corner of the eye.

After a few seconds, the long shadow disappeared.

Shao Ming retracted his gaze, just as he was about to release the person, he suddenly felt the stiffness of the person in his arms, and his whole body was tense, almost like a stone.

The hand covering his mouth, the five fingers are slightly bent, and there is a very light fragrance in the palm of the hand, the fragrance of hand sanitizer.

The light in the middle of the rockery is dim, and it is impossible to see the emotions in each other's eyes.

But even without looking at it, Shao Ming could know how the face of Zhu Tong now turned pale with shock.

He suddenly laughed softly.

The corners of his lips curled up, touching the sensitive nerves in the boy's palms. Zhu Tong only felt an electric current rushing past, hitting his brain numbly. With a buzzing sound in his head, he instantly recovered, and his first reaction was to resist.

But his waist was tightly bound, his body was tightly pressed, and he didn't even know how to pull out the hand between the two's lips.

Why?

If he wasn't good at blocking it just now, what was Shao Ming going to do?

Now the tips of the two noses are on the wrong side, and the breaths are intersecting, the same thick and hot, the same messy.

Outside the rockery were noisy conversations, and the heartbeats of the two in the middle of the rockery were like playing in a ring, one louder than the other.