Chapter Eight

We told everything we knew, everything we had been through. Every little detail that made us recover our steps, the mistakes and the tricks that we had fell right into and even the bad parts where I thought I had lost Zack for good. When we had finally finished it felt like we had been talking for a long time and we enjoyed the silence that followed.

We wanted to give Olly sometime to think over all we said, really take it in and we let the silence carry on for a bit until we both decided we had no more time to waste.

"We told you everything," said Zack.

"Pretty much," I add.

"We aren't nothing special but we are the only hope now to stop them," says Zack.

"Zack and I aren't going to give up. I feel like we are to blame, well me anyway. We have to stop them. Stop them taking over here. Sinistral was one thing but this place to? This amazing beautiful place," I say.

"We can't let them do this," Zack finishes of.

Olly looks at us both, "I can't believe it. I mean, when I came here. I felt so happy you know? At times it can be really boring but we never really had anything to worry about here. As you said its beautiful. Nothing compared to life before I died but all what you said...how will you even be able to stop them?" Olly asks puzzled.

"We don't know," says Zack.

"And we really don't have much time. I'm pretty certain Lucas and Actros if not now very soon will know something went wrong, that we made it across to here. They will look for us, and if not them they will send more Scars out in search," I tell him.

"Cayden is right. Even if we just two kids, and as much as they were stringing us along the whole bloody time in Sinistral, they still will see us as a threat and I don't think that is going to change," says Zack.

"We know what has happened and at times whether they like to admit or not, I'm certain we are a pain in there side," I say softly.

"And you two aren't going to give up?" says Olly.

"No way," we both smile at the same time. "Not after everything we been through. Not going to happen, trust me," says Zack.

"We just need to think of a way to get under there skin. Be there stopping them every time when there about to do something bad, take over another village destroy this wonderful place. We won't let them. It can't be that way," I say annoyed.

"One way or another the time we are done they will hate us even more then they do now. Maybe it won't work. Maybe we will fail but that is how life was like. It's not different now. It's worth a shot, we may just be able to stop them," Zack says the final word.

Olly looks between us both, "You two are crazy but you have something special. You two seem really close."

"Yeah we had to be," I say.

"We always will be. We are like family now. All we got left and we will fight for what little human values are left."

"What is your plan then?" Olly asks as he stands up from the kitchen table and grabs some cake of the side.

"Cake," says Zack looking at it in amazement.

"Wow," I smile in delight.

"You look like you just seen a ghost," says Olly as he puts it down in front of us and cuts three slices.

"Well we haven't ate," says Zack.

"Yeah, I haven't ate since I died," I tell them.

"You being serious? I haven't stopped eating since I came here. It tastes so good, you don't put any weight on and the best thing is. If you want to cook it you can, if not you don't have too," he beams.

I take the slice of cake and I eat it all up within three bites. "I forgot what food tasted like," I say.

"It's amazing. I can't believe this place. It gets better and better...and there going to ruin all of this," says Zack angry now.

"Why would anyone do that?" Olly suddenly asks us.

"People who want power, people who crave other peoples fear, tears and sorrow. People who will not stop until everything is the way they want it," says Zack.

"A person who happens to be family and someone who I thought actually wanted to help me. It can't get any worse, then now. We just have to do anything we can to get in the way. Stop them for as long as we can at least until we think of a better plan," I say.

"Where will you begin though?" Olly questions.

"We're not sure," Zack said softly looking puzzled.

"We need to figure out where they are, Actros and Lucas first. Only way we will figure that out is if we find some Scar's who might know. We also want to stop the Scar's taking charge of here in anyway we can. That means fighting them, distracting them and getting the people here on our side. We have to stop them before they are brain washed into believing they should help Lucas and Actros or follow them, we can't let that happen. If we do, we will have no chance."

"Where do we begin then Cayden?" Olly and Zack ask at the same time.

I take another big chunk of the cake and eat it before I speak, "First we must get some better clothes, and then the fun begins boys if your up for it. Ambushing the Scar group that is going to ambush us," I wink.

"How you know its a group of Scars after you and not Lucas and Actros themselves," says Olly.

"I'm sure right now they don't think of us as a major threat for them to deal with themselves. But the time we have finished we will right Zack?"

"Indeed we will be Cayden. Indeed we will, but before we go I think you better get some more cake," smirks Zack looking at me as I finished the last bit of it stuffing it in my mouth, "What? Its really good," I say with my mouth still half full. Zack and Olly start to laugh and smile feeling happy for the first time in a long time forgetting about the long harsh journey ahead with little hope for success but as long as we got even a bit of hope, we may just make it.