Chapter Twenty Eight

My feet feel like they are pinned to the ground that is just as hot as ever. I look around. I am standing in what seems to be a cornered off space by a metal fence with weapons and specific areas for certain tasks.

Amelia, Zack and Olly are just sitting on a bench that is provided. Apparently the bench is normally provided for either Fay or Lucas and Actros in the past.

Fay is staring at me oddly. "Are you ready?"

I look at her and nod, "Yeah I am ready."

"Alright I want you to try just pin me to the floor. If you can do that then that will show you have the will to keep on trying until you succeed and that is what you will need to some how defeat him. You can not just give up and we want you to prove that to us right now," says Fay.

All the Scars cheer near by to us but are far enough away to not get involved. I sigh and nod, "Alright should I start now?"

"Yeah you can try," she smirks.

She is just trying to toy with me. She knows that this is going to be easy for her and hard for me. She has had so much training and I have had none. All I have is the fact that I have got so use to so much pain that whatever she does to try stop me or hurt me I can hopefully deal with it better.

I charge at her with one quick stride but she grabs onto my arm and pushes me to the ground in one quick swoop. I wince but I get straight to my feet and put my foot out for her to trip over which she partly lost her balance but she smirks and chucks a knife right at me.

I dive to the left to dodge it but she pulls out another and slices it right at me catching my arm. I ignore the pain and dive for her this time forcing myself right into her. The knife in her hand drops to the floor and I pull away and grab the knife putting it towards her.

"I give you this Cayden. You can take a beating," she smirks.

I slice the knife towards her but she grabs my wrist tightly and makes me drop the knife. "No more knifes," she grits her teeth as she continues to squeeze my wrist. Its beginning to really hurt. I kick her right in the side of her stomach shocking her and making her let go.

I back away, "Your the one that started with the knife!" I snap.

"Yes I did and I stopped it. What is your end game truely Cayden? Do you expect to really defeat him? How are you going to stop a man that has control of everything!" she snaps now.

"I will keep trying. What is there to really lose? Not much. Its worth a go at least a try. I blame myself for what has happened recently. I can't let it eat at me anymore. I have to try fix it. What else can I do? Give in to him and suffer for an eternity. No I will not let that happen and I will not let Zack become one of you. Its not happening!"

"Brave words from a bag of bones I must say. You have fight I can see that but how long will that last!" she shouts pulling out her sword and swinging it right at me. I catch the sword by the blade in my hand stopping her in her tracks.

"I have been through more pain then you can ever imagine. Step one day in my shoes and then maybe you will see I have to do all I can to stop all of this. I do not care what you think of me or what you expect of me but I am going to try. Its up to you if you do or not. Your choice but I am not going to keep playing all these pointless games anymore!" I say pulling the sword from her grip and chucking it to the ground.

As she looks at me in shock I swoop my foot to her leg and this time she falls to the ground in one quick bang. She looks up at me, "Wow."

"Fay are you okay?" asks one of the Scars.