Chapter Seventeen

I took a gasp of air in as I arrived in some sort of medical bay. It's quite strange how human it looks, and what consists inside. No one can die, part of this place seems entirely pointless but yet if something like this happens. You still need to stop the bleeding, clean it up.

I guess that is what they plan to do to me. But yet I know this is more then some attempt on my life. Sophia is not dumb, I even know that.

"What happened? Do you care to explain or do we have to take this higher?" one of the Scar booms as I get helped to sit down on one of the beds, someone rushing to get a towel to dry up some of the blood still coming from the wound.

I still don't quite get how it works. How I can bleed and bleed and bleed but yet nothing seems to happen. Only scars that will be left later on, just adding up against the once bare chest you may have had.

"I think it is quite clear what happened! That psycho stabbed Cayden and then blamed it on this guy," says Zack pointing to the guy who is twice his size, which is surprising as Zack isn't exactly small himself.

"No one has proof. He can't die anyway!" spits Sophia.

Exactly. So why did you do it?

"Was it you or not!" one snaps.

"Alright it was me," she said before she slams her fist right into the Scar directly in front of her knocking him out moving straight onto the next one.

"If you help me you will like what happens next," said says as she takes down the second one knocking the Scar out really easily.

The big guy seemed to be bored but knocked the last two scars heads together.

I press the towel I had been given on my wound before I struggled to my feet. "What the hell is going on!" I demand feeling sick and dizzy but also very confused by this point.

"We all want out of here right? Well now there out cold and we are on our own. I can show you something, come quick. Will not be long until we are caught," she says to us.

"What after?" demands the tall guy.

"Look Jordon. We are going to be in trouble but if we hurry they will not know our intentions now come on," she says heading towards he exit of the room.

Zack comes to my side, "What do you suggest?"

"Follow her," I state before I follow off after her with Zack at my heels.

"She attacked you to get out of that place right?" Zack says.

"Seems like it, why me though!" I retort annoyed.

"She obviously saw something in you. Your stronger then you think. We can't die but it still hurts and you have gone through a lot more pain here then I have."

I look at Zack and sigh, maybe he is right about that. But how did she know that?

She led us down the corridor and straight into a more beat up part of the prison. "They use to use down here to torture. I mean they needed something to keep people in check. They needed something to keep everyone in line. However they moved the block after something strange happened here. It's been out of bounds ever since. No one was ever sure what actually happened here and no one probably ever will but they forget some of us have been in here for a long time. I've been planning and plotting an escape for a while now but yet there is one flaw in my plan," Sophia says quickly.

"Which is?" demands Jordon raising his fist his face clenching his brown eyes looking at her weirdly.

"It's not as easy as I thought it be," she says as she rounds the next corner to find ourselves in quite a cramped out room. I look around at the tight spaced area and notice what she had been trying to do.