HOTD - Dragon Tamer - Aemond X Reader X Aegon

A/N: Your outfit above)

Daemon's bastard daughter...

----------
Part 1

----------

King's Landing was peaceful but not for long. Walking through the streets of the busy city was a young lady of the age 14, skillfully she weaved through the crowd until she made her way to the Red Keep which resides the royal family that currently rule over the kingdom's, the guards standing guard out front stepped into the girl's path stopping her from entering the grounds.

Looking up at the two armored guards that's in her path [Y/N] looked them up then down before a sly smirk slipped onto her face before moving fast on her feet and managed to dodge her way past the two guard's, shouting after her she was chased through the halls until she ran into a king's guard when she turned the corner, grabbing her upper arm's the older lad steadied the girl before he heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the hall.

Soon 3 King's Guards was seen coming down the hall until they stopped in front of the young lad which was holding [Y/N] by the upper arm, an older man walked forward then grabbed the girl's arm before pulling her closer to him as he gave her a disapproving glance while looking her up and down before speaking up.

?)"Your surely in trouble now girl"

"Am I? My, how I didn't notice~"

[Y/N] chimed playfully with smirk as the older man dragged her with him to whatever he was taking her, not long after she was dragged into a room filled with people and at the front of the room was a throne that the king was sat on waiting to hear why he was suddenly asked for his presence for but he never thought it was because of a child.

Pushed to the floor harshly a grunt was heard from the girl before she got back to her feet shortly after but once her eye's met the King's, Viserys instantly knew that she was trouble, a trouble he knew all too well because of his brother Daemon.

King Viserys)"State your name and reason for braking into the palace"

"My king, long hope you reign. My name is [Y/N], simply just [Y/N]. I broke into the palace because I knew it was the only way you would see me, so here I stand hoping you hear me out and what I have to say."

The room fell silent after she finished speaking but once Viserys had considered the girl's word's he decided to hear her out, because what harm could it do? But he was soon to see that this little girl of only the age of 14 was going to shake the kingdom as they knew it, all because a certain rogue Prince couldn't keep it in his breeches. With a gesture to continue her explanation [Y/N] breathed a sigh of relief that she was being heard and not sentenced to death straight away.

"My King, and people of the court, I am here to tell you a truth. A truth about your dear Prince Daemon that I'm sure even he does not know he has a hand in-"

Murmurs rippled throughout the throne room as people started to speculate on what the rogue Prince had done now, King Viserys glanced over to his brother which lurked at the side of the room in the shadows wanting to see what the fuss was all about after hearing about a girl had managed to slip past the king's guards, it was an understatement that he was intrigued to see what this girl looked like but never had he imagined that she had a plan and it was right on track.

"14 years ago, when Prince Daemon was of the age 17, he and my late mother was involved in a romance, however because she was nothing but a commoner from the north, he used her for his desires then threw her away like she was nothing completely oblivious to what he had given away to what will happen. 9 months later, I was born. Yes! People of the court and my King, I am [Y/N] the bastard daughter of prince Daemon."

Gasps slipped from many people as they heard loud and clear of what the girl has accused the prince of doing but it was all but confirmed when she pulled the cloth which was hiding her hair free, beautiful wavy silver blonde locks cascaded down her back and ended at her waist. A shocked and surprised look crossed over the Targaryen brother's faces once they saw [Y/N] release the tell-tale sign of their family.

Standing to his feet Viserys slowly walked down the steps of his throne then over to the girl until he stood in front of her, he searched her unique mix match [E/C] and lilac purple eye's for any sign that she was lying but only found unwavering confidence and a hint of his brother's stubbornness in them, he had to make sure that she was telling the truth although her hair and right lilac purple eye was more than enough proof that she was who she was saying she was so taming a dragon should come as second nature to her.

Viserys)"I believe in what you claim however I must make sure I have undeniable proof that you are indeed Daemon's bastard daughter, so I pose a challenge to prove that you are who you say you are"

Daemon)"What might that be brother?"

Finally, the Prince in question had decided to step in and make his presence known as he walked over to his brother and bastard daughter, all eye's staring at his every move to see what he would do when faced with his daughter, but he simply looked her up and down before glancing over to his brother to see what his reply will be.

Viserys)"Trial by dragon fire, if she is a true Targaryen then she can withstand the beasts fire and tame them"

Daemon)"That's a death sentence, even for us that can tame the beasts."

"I'll do it my King. I have no fear of death, I am surprised that I even managed to make it this far in the world so if I die by dragon fire so be it."

Both brothers could see in her eye's that she meant every word, she was stubborn and fearless of death, exactly like her father. A smirk slipped onto Daemon's face from the girl's confidence when offered such a challenge, he made a decision then at that moment that if this girl made it he'll put the effort in to form a connection with his daughter, he'll ask his brother to allow her to be made a true Targaryen.

A true dragon.