Swat/911 - Eddie X Reader X Buck PT1

A/N: your outfit above)

Beep...

Maddy)"911, what's your emergency?"

"This is [Y/N] Nash, I've been in an accident. I have a broken left calf, a possible fractured right wrist, and a few ribs. I also hit my head rather hard when my car was hit off the road. Danm, that hurts."

20 minutes before...

Up in the back roads through the LA mountains [Y/N] was driving to the city of LA to surprise her father that she hadn't seen for over 2 years because she lived over in Florida for her work because of the loss of her younger siblings and mother, it was he way of coping. She made sure her dad was alright before moving, of course.

[Y/N] was 22 years old because her parents had her in their teens but gave her up for adoption. Although when she turned 18, she seeked them out, and they happily welcomed her into their family. [Y/N] has mid-back length [H/C] wavey hair and [E/C] eyes. She took after her dear old dad and became a firefighter, but that was after 4 years of being a 911 operator, of course. she thought she needed a new challenge.

While she was driving through the back roads towards LA, she heard a rumbling sound before her car was hit off the road and down the side of the bank into the woods below. It was a rockslide that hit her car off the road, but all she knew was that one moment she was on the road, then the next, she was tumbling down the side of it.

Putting her 911 operator skills to good use, she kept a clear head as she rang 911 as she checked herself for injuries and her surroundings for indicators of where she was. Soon, Maddy picked up, which was the 911 operator that picked up [Y/N]'s call.

Beep...

???)"911, what's your emergency?"

"This is [Y/N] Nash, I've been in an accident. I have a broken left calf, a possible fractured right wrist, and a few ribs. I also hit my head rather hard when my car was hit off the road. Danm, that hurts."

Maddy)"Okay, stay calm for me [Y/N]. My name is Maddy. Can you tell me what happened or where you are?"

[Y/N] looked around herself, but she couldn't see much from all the rocks and trees around her car. She explained to Maddy what had happened before her car was hit off the road. It sounded like an avalanche or rockslide that hit her car off the road, Maddy alerted the 118 of the accident and the police also.

During the wait for the fire department and police to find her, [Y/N] told Maddy all about her family and friends in Florida also here in LA. Like the time she used to be in on the LA SWAT team, her team had busted a drug den only to get high a few minutes later on the stuff by accident. Maddy laughed a little at [Y/N]'s story, but a few minutes later her vision started to blur from the concussion she has as a result of the accident.

[Y/N] knew not to panic as she told Maddy of this development. Not far down the road was the pull in where lots of people stop to look and take pictures of the Hollywood sign, Athena and another police car was stopped there as they fanned out to find where [Y/N] was, it wasn't long until 118 had arrived on scene.

"M-Maddy?"

Maddy)"Yes [Y/N]? What is it?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

At this point [Y/N]'s body was starting to go into shock from finally realizing that it was in an accident, her head was killing her, and she started to feel sleepy. The 118 and police spread out searching for her, but it was nearly impossible as her car was buried under dirt and rocks.

Maddy)"Of course, what is it?"

"Can you connect me with the captain of the 118, please? Bobby Nash is my dad, i-if I'm going to die here, I need to talk to him one last time."

Hearing this Maddy was stunned, but she quickly got in touch with Bobby over the radio. First, she got an update on what's going on then she explained that the one they were trying to find was his daughter, his remaining alive daughter. This obviously made his heart sink instantly; Bobby froze for a minute before he quickly started to call out for his daughter over the radio, which [Y/N] weakly smiled at to herself as she laughed a little as she spoke.

"Hey dad, been a while."

Bobby)"[Y/N], what are you doing in LA? I thought you were in Florida?"

"Surprise"

Were the whispered words that left her lips before she passed out and her phone died, leaving the line deadly silent and everyone that was listening to the line hold their breath and their hearts sink. This only made Bobby quickly shout orders at people and picked up the pace to find his daughter thinking the worst, that he had lost his only last reminder of his family.

After an hour and half, they finally managed to locate [Y/N]'s car which was buried under dirt and rocks. Everyone got to work and after a half an hour they managed to clear a safe path to her car they quickly got her door open then, Hen and Chimney got to work on assessing her. After they did what they could on scene they transferred her to the ambulance where they took her to the hospital with Bobby tightly holding her hand worried, it was only a waiting game once they got to the hospital and wheeled her into the ER.