Deadly Flower - Aemond x Dornish!Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

《Part 1》

Seated around a grand dinner table in the dining room within the Red Keep was the Royal family that resides over the 7 kingdom's, inner conflict a few years ago had fragmented the once close family, leaving a child with only one eye & a scar for life and a evermore frail king.

The dinner was tense but that soon changed once Queen Alicent spoke up telling the reason why everyone was currently enduring such a painfully tense family dinner, Deamon's daughters Rheana and Baela was to marry Rhaenyra's two eldest son's Lucerys and Jacaerys, the young royals was pleased to hear about their betrothals.

However Alicent soon afterwards turned towards her youngest son Aemond with a small smile before she called for a King's guard by the name of Criston Cole over to her then told him to go fetch someone, as the King's guard left the dining room Alicent told Aemond of his betrothal to a Dornish princess called [Y/N], the young one eyed Prince stared down his mother with a displeased glare as he slammed his fist into the table with gritted teeth.

Aemond)"Mother, why must I marry some Dornish princess cunt!?"

Alicent)"Aemond! Mind your manners, she is to be your wife and that's final! I expect you to treat her with the utmost respect as she is also royalty."

Alicent politely chastised her youngest son with a look that told everyone that she was not pleased with Aemond's words or behaviour about his intended betrothed, just as Aemond was about to once again back talk his mother the dining room doors was opened to reveal a rather stunningly beautiful woman in an elegant sun yellow gown with golden sun shape jewelry, her long wavey [H/C] hair ended at the middle of her back which matched perfectly with her vibrant [E/C] eyes.

"Queen Alicent, your graces"

Bowing her head in respect at the royal family as Alicent stood from her chair then made her way around the table to stand in front of [Y/N] then gently took the younger woman's hands in hers as she smiled at her so-to-be daughter in law, turning to introduce her family to [Y/N] she slowly made it around the table until finally she introduced her youngest son to his betrothed, it was clear to mostly everyone in the dining room that this Dornish beauty was also not enthralled to be in King's landing being introduced to the young one eyed prince but kept a polite smile on her face either way.

Walking over to where Aemond as sat paying no attention to his betrothed in the room but once he felt the presence of someone stood beside his chair, he glanced in her direction then trailed his eye up from the bottom of her gown to her face as he deemed her not a threat and went back to playing with the steak knife on the table which he was skillfully spinning between his fingers, [Y/N] stood there analyzed her supposed betrothed and what his body language was telling her; he did not care nor want this betrothal either.

A small smirk slipped onto her pretty lips before she took a step forward then leaned in to whisper softly to Aemond's ear with a look of conviction in her eyes that Daemon managed to get a glimpse of from his seat next to his lady wife and that made a smirk play onto his face as he took a sip from his chalice, he could tell this simple Dornish woman was more than meets the eye and couldn't wait so see what trouble she causes.

"My prince, lets by all means play nice with each other, for you mother .... But if it was up to me? I would get my Thorexes to snap your dragon's neck then burn your cunt of a family to the ground."

Hearing [Y/N]'s words enraged Aemond, swinging the steak knife in his hand at her intending to land a fatal blow however thanks to the training she had received from a young age to handle a spear [Y/N] was able to dodge his attack with ease, kicking his chair out from under himself Aemond swung the knife again this time aiming for her chest or throat but was countered by a hand flying up and grabbing the blade of the knife tightly without fear. 

Alicent)"Aemond! Control yourself! Sir Cristen, take my son to his chambers now. I will deal with you later!"

The queen commanded loudly but even hearing his mother's words Aemond still stood there staring down his betrothed which was this strong woman that evidently was a threat and had plenty of unknown skills he did not know of, with pull on the arm from the king's guard he shook the hand off his arm harshly then stormed out of the dining room still enraged leaving [Y/N] stood there tightly holding the blade which was intended to end her life, blood slowly oozed from the large cut across the palm of her hand once she let go making it clatter on the stone floors with drops of blood.

A gently airy laugh left her lips which surprised everyone in the room, but the laughter soon faltered as [Y/N] trailed off and was replaced by heavy uneven breaths while she took a few steps to the table then pulled out a chair that was empty then took a seat, Rhaenyra stood from her chair then made her way around the table to the young woman and place a hand on her shoulder which made her jump alittle still slightly in shock although she was the one that instigated the whole ordeal.

Rhaenyra)"You okay sweetheart? I am sorry for my brother's behaviour, let me see your hand"

[Y/N] could tell that Rhaenyra was a kind woman that cared most people but being born into a family such as the Targaryen density it was ither fight or be killed, lifting her hand to the white-haired woman she gently took [Y/N]'s hand in hers as she examined the wound which was quite deep and would most possibly need stiches.

Rhaenyra turned to a king's guard then told him to go fetch the maester which he nods then left to do as he was ordered, looking over to Alicent that was still trying to process what just happened but was quickly snapped out if by her old friend as she suggested that she took [Y/N] to her room so the Maester could assess her hand which the queen agreed to then beckoned the [H/C] haired woman to follow her, biding everyone a good night the two women left the dining room.

In the end the maester had to put 4 stitches in the wound that ran across [Y/N]'s hand which would undoubtablely leave a scar in it's wake, forever reminder of the day that she started her game which involves bringing down the Targeryen's rein, and her plans was right on track.