Teen Wolf: The Movie - Eli x reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

[Y/N] pov-

I followed Eli around the cars in the yard of his father's autoshop only moving once he gave me the signal that it was alright to follow, once we managed to slip into the jeep Eli haywired it while I put on my seat belt and soon enough we were reversing out of the yard then on our way with the radio blaring tunes and the windows rolled down.

Eli and I have known each other since we could remember because of his dad knowing my mom, we were the duo that everybody knew and you wouldn't see one without the other which only got us both into alot of trouble over the last few years.

A big smile slipped onto my face as I hummed to the music playing while I enjoyed the wind that's filtering through my hair, glancing over to Eli are eye's met making us both smile before a laugh slipped out of our mouths alittle already knowing that we were going to get into trouble later  but we didn't care, we loved are troublesome adventures.

Soon we pulled up to traffic lights next to a red car that had a woman maybe in her 20s or younger behind the wheel and I caught Eli eying her with a look in his eye's which made a feeling in me to stir that I didn't like, before we could pull off a sound from behind the jeep made us both look at one another already knowing we've been caught.

"Told you we wouldn't get far, your dad's going to kill us this time"

Eli)"Your over dramatic [Y/N] my dad wouldn't do that, he has a soft spot for ya but me on the other hand.... not so sure"

He grumbled before he jumped out the jeep with me following suit only to see Jordan waiting next to his patrol car and once he saw me I could see the disappointment on his face, I tapped my fist on Eli's chest before walking over to Jordan that opened the back door to the car not worried about Eli considering his dad was already here.

Once Jordan dropped me off at home I walked in and placed my thing's on the kitchen counter before going into the fridge before I heard a crash from my room upstairs which made me freeze, slowly closing the fridge door I  felt under the countertop until my hand found the halter that held a gun which my mom put there for safety reasons which I didn't know of, carefully walking up stairs eventually I made it to my room then rushed in holding the gun at whoever the intruder was only to sign in relief when I saw who it was.

"Eli?! God, I could of shot you!"

Eli)"Clearly! Why do you have a gun? Oh wait, hunter, right."

"Yet you still think it's a good idea to climb through the window of a hunter, will you ever learn? You could of just come through the front door ya know?"

Eli didn't reply only looked away from me and I instantly knew why he was here for, he and his dad got into another fight, things has been alittle rough between them lately and the only place he goes afterwards in my place most of the time.

With a sigh I put the gun on my night stand be go sitting down on my bed with my back resting on the wall behind it and opening my arm's knowing he needed to calm down, with a huff he layed back into my arm's with his head on my lap while I gently stroked my fingers through his hair while I softly hummed, soon he calmed down and told me what happened between him and his dad.

Before we knew it we were of that subject and onto other things like his lacrosse game later, school and what we think we'll be doing in the future, either way I know for sure I can't see my life with out Eli and I don't ever plan on finding out what it'll be like.

With a content smile on my face I watched as he talked until he looked up at me with a smile but before I could catch myself it was to late, I lent forward eye's closed then my lips was on his, as I softly pulled back I opened my eye's alittle not knowing what to expect as his reaction but he placed a hand on the back of my head then pulled me back in for another kiss but this time it was filled with emotions with when unsaid.

Soon we pulled back for air and that's when 3 words slipped his lips in a whisper as he looked me in the eye's with a look I thought he'd look at every other girl but me with.

Eli)"I love you"

"I love you too, I have done for years"

I whispered back as happy giddy grins slipped onto our faces before I pulled him up to me for another kiss with was filled with passion then we lent our foreheads together, it was our knew chapter and it was one which we'll face together, the forever duo; [Y/N] & Eli. Hunter & Werewolf.