White Rose's - pt 2 - Ron Weasley X Reader

From their little moment they shared in the common room, Ron and [Y/N] have been inseparable and joined at the hip, where the ginger was the [H/C]ette was. Like you would expect, she was dragged into the golden trio's drama along the way, every single time. Through the chamber or secrets fiasco, then the Sirius Black thing and all the other trouble they dragged her into over the next few years until there comes a point where even she knew it had to stop.

They were currently in their 4th year.

At the train station, [Y/N] said her goodbyes to her parents and her little brothers before she heard a familiar voice call her name which made her smile as she turned around to be greeted with Ron as he pushed his way through the slightly crowded station to get to her  once he reached her he greeted her parents then looked to her before taking her hand and pulling her towards the train with her shouting one last bye over her shoulder to her family.

Leo and Ashley watched their eldest jog towards the train with smiles on her face while talking to Ron, seeing the two together made them think of two very dear old friend's that sadly pasted when they themselves was at Hogwarts, [Y/N] was so much like her aunt that they knew if she met Ron that they'll instantly click and fall of one another.

Once the teens found the compartment that Harry and Hermione were in, they all told each other what their break was like along the way there wasn't anything out of the ordinary, once the train arrived everyone had dinner and Dumbledore introduced the Triwizarding tournament along with the other two schools that will be attending Hogwarts for the year. When the word spread about the Yule ball everyone was aflutter wondering who will ask them to the ball, however, the other thing which was hot gossip was the fact there was not 3 champions but 4.

Harry Potter had somehow managed to put his name into the goblet, this made a rift between Ron and Harry as he wanted to enter but because of the age limit he couldn't, although this meant that the ginger and [H/C]ette was spending more time together which she loved but she didn't like the idea of Ron angry with his best friend. [Y/N] had enough of the two boy's petty arguments when Harry stormed up to Ron then said a few things then stormed off, her eye twitched from all their pettiness and she though jealous girls were petty, clearly not. 

"For Christ sake Ron! Don't you think you've given Harry the cold shoulder for long enough? He's told you time and again he didn't put his name in the goblet, so why don't you believe him?"

Ron)"Because I'm not ready to forgive him yet, Snowflake."

With a sigh [Y/N] only slipped her hand into his then interlaced them as she smiled softly at him with an understanding look in her eyes, Ron smiled back then kissed her forehead before pulling her into his side just taking in this peaceful moment before the next round of the tournament. They had been acting all touchy and cuddly since they've gotten to school which everyone had notice, over summer break they had been sending letter back and forth all day every day besides the last week of break as Ron and his family with Hermione and Harry went to the world quidditch cup. 

Soon enough round by round the tournament went on and finally it was a week before the ball, Ron has been trying to work up the courage to ask [Y/N] to the ball but whenever hes stood in front of her looking into her beautiful eyes he gets flustered then diverts to something else, this made her rather frustrated so she was going to take charge and ask him for him. Today she planned it all out perfectly, at breakfast she was going to sing to him their favorite song then ask him to the ball.