Slytherin's Dragon - Part 3 - Thoedore Knott X Reader X Mattheo Riddle

A/N: your outfit above)

It's been a month since I came to Hogwarts. Me and Mattheo have gotten close without anyone knowing because we would normally meet up somewhere on the school grounds to smoke and talk, I can't see what people are so scared of him for, he's a really nice and misunderstood person if you took a chance to get to know him.

I sat under a tree on the edge of the forbidden forest next to Mattheo as we smoked, out of everyone I've gotten close with here at Hogwarts, he's the only one who knows I smoked. I breathed out the smoke with a slight giggle as the weed was starting to affect me as I leant my head back against the tree and closed my eyes for a few minutes, I felt Matt wrap his arm around my shoulders then pull me into his side, so I leant my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.

I looked up at him with glazed eyes and smiled at him, he smiled back at me before placing a kiss on my forehead. Over the last week, I've become used to him doing this. I don't know why he's started doing it, but either way, it was nice and comforting. We talked about how our day were going before a gust of wind rush pass us from within the forest then I heard a familliar clicking coming from the forest, I gasped softly when I realized what that clicking was and smiled brightly as I stood up and looked into the forest with my hand on the tree. 

Mattheo Stood up as well just as I ran into the forest, he called out my name before following me. I clicked back in the same rhythm that the think that did the clicking as I got closer to it, it did it back again and soon enough we both came to a stop in front of a big scaly red and black scaled dragon that had spikes down its spine.  

"Stella!" 

I shouted excitedly as I ran towards her as she layed down so I could hug her around her neck, Mattheo was stunned as he took in the sight of the mighty beast before snapping out of his daze and shouted for me to stay away from it as it was dangerous. I laughed at his comment before telling him that this was Stella my dragon, his jaw dropped from the fact the rumors about my family being dragon tamers was true. 

"It's okay. Stella won't hurt you, promise."

Mattheo)"Are you sure?"

"Is the son of the Dark Lord scared of a dragon?"

I teased which only made him smile and shake his head as he walked over to me which was stood beside Stella, once he was close enough, I grabbed his hand then gently placed it on her snout. Every breath she took made the ground slightly rumble and I could see the amazement in his eyes as he gently started to stroke down her snout from the top of her head down to the bottom of her snout, I smiled softly at him as I left his side and stroked her side before grabbing ahold of the handle on the bottom of her saddle that she wears then hoisted myself up onto her shoulder before climbing the rest of the way up onto the saddle. 

"Matty! Wanna go for a fly?"

I grinned at him as I held onto the handle on my saddle in front of me then lent down with my hand out for him, he looked at me then Stella before the sky. It was clear he was hesitant but in the end he walked over and grabbed my hand, I instructed him how to climb up and eventually he was on the saddle behind me. I told him to hold onto me tightly as I patted Stella's shoulder which meant to stand up, we swayed side to side as she stood up and with on big flap of her mighty wings we were in the air.

The wind filtered through my [H/C] hair as I closed my eyes enjoying being in the after a month of being away from home, a smile graced my lips as I spread out my arms and leant my head back onto Matts shoulder as he tightened his hold on my waist. A laugh slipped my lips as we met eyes and he soon joined in with my laughter as Stella glided through the clouds and blue clear sky. We stayed up there for hours just gliding through the clouds and talking, I was now sitting facing him with his hands on my waist to make sure I didn't fall as we laughed and talked. 

Soon enough Stella took us back down into the forest where she landed, and we slipped off her saddle. Mattheo got off first then caught as I slipped off her saddle which made me chuckle with a smile as he placed my feet back onto the floor, my arms somehow found themselves around his neck as I slipped off her saddle. We stood their staring into each other's eyes for a few moments and before I knew it his lips were on mine, and I slipped my hand into his hair as I kissed him back. 

He pulled me closer by my waist, so I was pressed against his chest as we kissed passionately but slowly. It felt amazing and I didn't realize he could be this gently with anything as he's always getting into fights. Soon we pulled away with heavy breaths as he leant his forehead onto mine with glazed eyes, I placed my hands on his face and smiled softly at him which he returned.

I laughed when I heard Stella grumble in annoyance from the face, she witnessed us kiss like this. I pulled away from Matt and gave Stella a scratch on the chin before she flew back home, I smiled at Matt as I intertwined our fingers as we walked back through the forest to the school.