Riverdale - Where Mysteries Bloom Pt 1

Info

Archie Andrews x Reader

[Y/N] Blossom; not much is known about the mysterious teen. Besides the fact she's the youngest sibling of Cheryl and Jason, unlike her family she has [H/C] hair, because of this they sent her off to boarding school in England.

Hearing about Jason's disappearance the [H/C] haired girl was once again back in her hometown willing to dig for the truth behind her brothers disappearance, making a few friends along the way she helps them uncover what really happens behind close doors within the once peaceful town.

----------

A/N: Your outfit above)

A sleek midnight blue mustang pulled up into a parking spot within the parking lot of Riverdales resident high school catching quite the attention of most people, the air stilled as the ethereal beauty of one [Y/N] Blossom stepped out of her car and everything movement she made swayed her natural [H/C] haired curls thst hung around her shoulders, putting her bag on her shoulder as she shut the car door then locking it afterwards she made her way into the school building oblivious to the stares around her.

She went to the office to collect her things then went in search for her locker and once she found it she put whatever she didn't need inside but as she shut her locker door she was slammed into them by her sister which didn't have a pleased look on her face, Cheryl look her little sister up then down with disgust and displeasure that she even was in the same school as her, [Y/N] only rolled her eye's and pushed her sister away from her alittle too harshly sending her stumbled back a few steps catching the attention of everyone in the hallway which was surprised to see someone stand up to Cheryl Blossom of all people.

"What do you want Cheryl? You already got Jason killed, what? You want to kill me too?"

Cheryl)"Why you freak! You are a disgrace to the Blossom name! Why are you even here? Nobody wants you here"

"I'm here to get Jason's killer what he bloody deserves! Unlike you, Jason and I actually had a sibling bond not whatever fucked up bond that you both had. I wouldn't put it past you though, right Cheryl? You always did love our brother a little too much"

With every word she seethed out at her ginger haired sister [Y/N] took a step towards her until she had Cheryl cornered up against the lockers opposite her's where she lent in and whispered her last sentence so only they could hear her words, taking a step back she only smirked at the look of disbelief and slight fear on her face of what her sister just did before [Y/N] carried on down the hallway to her first class of the day leaving everyone who witnessed the scene in shock.

Archie and Jughead was some of those which witnessed it all and was completely surprised to see that Cheryl had a younger sister which didn't have the characteristic ginger hair and stuck up attitude, looking at one another then back at your retreating form down the hallway it was clear that the two blossom siblings do not get along and they made a note to to find her later as the bell rung for class.

Lunch...

It was now lunch break and [Y/N] was sat outside at a table by herself reading a book while she ate her food, Veronica and Betty walked outside with their food looking for the other's when they spotted [Y/N] at a table by herself so they went over intending to  introduce themselves although it seemed that she already knew they were coming over because she shut her book and looked up just as they made it to the table, she had a small polite smile on her face as she gestured that they could take a seat.

"I hope my nightmare of a sister hasn't caused too much trouble while I was trapped in that "boarding school" as mother likes to refer to it as. My [Y/N] Blossom, the youngest out of my siblings, it's a nice to meet the locals"

Veronica)"Haven't you lived here your whole life? Wouldn't you know most people in town?"

"That darling, is a long story, one I wish not to delve into just as of yet"

Veronica looked at Betty alittle confused and worried as she could tell that it wasn't a good subject for the [H/C]ette haired girl so instead she and Betty introduced themselves, all 3 girls talked for a bit until they were joined by the boys of their group and once [Y/N] layed eye's on Archie her breath hitched alittle as it was like seeing a ghost of her brother because of Archie's ginger hair.

[Y/N] much of dazed out alittle because the next thing she knew is that Veronica had placed her hand on her shoulder snapping the [H/C]ette out of her daze, the boy's introduced themselves also but she never moved her eye's from a certain ginger haired boy as she took glances at him every now and then, soon lunch was over so they all scattered out to there next classes while [Y/N] looked at her schedule before looking up and around the hallway confused on which way her class was in, thankfully Jughead must of noticed and offered to help her but it was a coincidence that they had the next class together.

Over the course of the next few hour's left in the school day [Y/N] had been in classes that the gang was also in meaning she got more acquainted with them and by the end of the that they all was considered her friend's, for her first day it was considered a pretty good day and maybe the beginning of something amazing or something completely unexpected.