Supernatural academy- Jae X Reader

A/N: Your outfit above

Context:-

Meet [Y/N], a vampire and a shifter. The first daul creature for a long time to have this rare ability. She's the older twin sister of Max and the older sister of Brax. (which is the youngest sibling of their family) [Y/N]'s a rather distant person because she's got worries about losing control of her abilities because she can shift into anything she wants and has her mother's vampire abilities also.

--------

It was a normal day for [Y/N] as she got up and then ready for school. Afterwards, she left her dorm room and went to the cafeteria for breakfast, where she grabbed an apple before leaving the hall, not wanting to bump into her brother's and his friends. [Y/N]'s the twin older sister of Max and the sister of Braxton. It wasn't a secret that she tried her hardest to avoid them in and outside of school hours.

It also wasn't a secret that she was the first ever dual supernatural creature to exist. She was a vampire and a shifter. It was a rare thing to happen, so everyone normally would try and become her friend, but she preferred to be alone. She got good grades and was rather powerful, which meant the headmaster turned a blind eye to her modified uniform that she made.

On her way out of the cafeteria, she walked past her brothers and his friends. Max tried to talk to her, but all [Y/N] did was staring at him while he talked with his friends behind him, looking at each other.

"I've told you before Max, I'm not one for friends."

Max)"It's because you only push people away. You never give anyone a chance."

"I do it for everyone's own good."

She bluntly told him before turning and walking down the hall. Leaving him sighing in frustration and disappointment that, yet again, he didn't manage to make his sister see sense. Max, his brother, and their friends went into the cafeteria for breakfast. Jae looked down the hall again at [Y/N]'s figure as she walked away, they were actually the only one that she found comfortable to talk to when nobody else was around so they knew how she really felt and the reason to keep everyone at arm's length.

With a sigh, Jae walked after their friends and joined in on their conversation. Once [Y/N] got outside, she walked towards the forest and then shifted into her wolf form before running through the woods. She ran around for a while before going back to the school and shifting back once she was close enough. Afterwards, she went to her morning classes like normal.

After 3 morning classes, it was lunchtime, so she made her way to the cafeteria. Once she got into the hall, she looked around the room and saw her brother's and their friends in the lunch line beside Jae, which was with a new face she hadn't seen before. [Y/N] got into the line behind them and tapped Jae on the shoulder, which made them look behind them, and once they saw it was her, Jae smiled at her.

"Who's the newbie?"

[Y/N] asked quietly as she looked down at the black and purple haired girl in front of Jae over their shoulder, Jae told her that the new girl was actually Jessa's twin sister Misha that had spent most of her life in the human world.

This is interesting.

She thought to herself as a smile slipped onto her face while an idea popped into her head, she decided that she would try and become friends with Misha because she should be different from everyone here at the academy. [Y/N] kept an eye on the new girl as she pissed off by accident a mermaid that made her laugh a little as she grabbed what she wanted for lunch, then went and sat by the window by herself.

Over on the table with Jessa, her sister, and her friends, they were all talking about what they were until Misha picked up on something Max said about sisters, so she asked about it. Brax pointed out [Y/N] over at her table and explained that she was Max's older twin sister and his older sister, then explained that she didn't like people much, so she stays by herself.

Misha looked at [Y/N] and watched as she sat at her table looking out the window with her head lent on her hand looking bored and kinda lonely, so she stood up and told the other's she was going to go over and introduce herself. They tried to stop her but didn't convince her otherwise. Instead, they sat there and watched the girl walk over to [Y/N] worried about what the older girl would do.

[Y/N] looked up at Misha with her [E/C] eyes that had slits in them instead of normal pupils, this made Misha slightly nervous, but she gathered her courage either way and introduced herself.

Misha)"I'm Misha. I'm new here, and I saw that you were sitting by yourself, so I thought I'd come over and see if you wanted company."

"You're Jessa's twin sister, right?"

Misha)"Yes, that's right."

[Y/N] hummed as she took in Misha before smiling slightly and nodded to the chair in front of her while she sat back in hers, this made Misha sigh in relief that she wasn't as scary as her sister's friends were making out. Over on Jessa's table, they were all surprised that [Y/N] actually let Misha sit with her. This only made Jae laugh a little, which caught everyone's attention.

Jae)"You all really don't get [Y/N] at all. And that's sad for you, Max and Brax. She's your sister."

Brax)"What do you mean?"

Jae)"Can't you see? She only keeps her distance from everyone as she's worried about her abilities and her losing control of them. She is a dual supernatural creature, after all, which means she has double the power we all have."

They all looked at each other before back at [Y/N] and Misha, which was talking about something that made the [H/C] and [F/C] haired girl smile a little. It seemed that [Y/N] and Misha were talking about something that was interesting to both of them as they were very deep in conversation, making them laugh every now and then.

Jessa)"Jae's right. She's under so much pressure and we didn't realise."

Max)"Now I feel terrible."

Brax)"How didn't we notice this sooner?"

Brax and Max looked over at their sister with sad and ashamed looks on their faces for not realising sooner. They were surprised to see her so relaxed while talking with Misha compared to when she spoke to other students at the academy, which was blunt and straightforward.

Jae)"[Y/N] is just really good at masking how she feels, I should know, I'm her friend. Even I can't figure out how she feels most of the time."

This shocked the group. They had no idea that Jae was even friends with [Y/N] in the first place, they and [Y/N] just never seem to act like friends whenever they are near each other in the halls or in front of other people so it was natural that the group was shocked. However, considering that Jae was a fay and [Y/N] was a daul creature, it made sense that they would get along. She understood more than anyone how it feels to be different and the responsibility that came with that fact.

To Be Continued...