The Flash - White Rabbit - Wally West x Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

Part 1•

Today was so full of unexpected thing's that everyone at S.T.A.R lab's didn't know what to do about this situation at hand right now in front of them, standing in the cortex doorway stood Wally West and a woman the same age as him or a year older.

Wally)"Guy's, I think we have a problem"

Iris)"Wally? Where have you been? And who's that with you?"

[Y/N] looked around the cortex surprised and excited to be in the S.T.A.R lab's but the most surprising thing about today was finding out that her boyfriend was Kid Flash or that she has power's, as she was distracted by her own excitement Wally explained that they had been together for the last year and then this morning out of no where her hands started to glow, once everyone was caught up of what was happening it was time to figure out what was happening or triggered [Y/N]'s power's to randomly activate.

Sitting on a lab table as Catelyn tales some bloods and did tests to determine what was going on inside [Y/N]'s body but once the results came back everyone was shocked to see they said, meta-human, she was a meta-human but the question was how? [Y/N]'s hand tightened around Wally's as she wasn't science orientated like her boyfriend was so everything thst was being said right now was confusing to her.

"Can someone please explain in normal english? Because I'm so confused right now that in about to freak out"

Barry)"[Y/N], where were you when the partical accelerated exploded?"

It was clear that she was starting to freak out and become overwhelmed by all the science talk that Cisco and Catelyn was doing as they looked at the screens or tapping away on the computers in the lab, glancing from his friends to [Y/N] he wrapped his arm's around her shoulders then pulled the [H/C] haired woman into his side in an attempt of comforting his girlfriend.

"I .... I-I was visiting my dad at iron hights why? Did.... d-did something happened to me when it went off? Am I going to like this forever? I don't want to be like this forever Wally"

Wally)"Hey look at me ok, we're going to figure this out alright? Come here babe"

Pulling the [H/C] haired [E/C] eyed woman into a comforting hug which she returned with a sigh as Wally softly raked his fingers through her hair knowing that it calms her down when she's scared or confused, Iris stood looking at her younger brother with a small smile as she watched him interact with his girlfriend that she hasn't been introduced too but heard plenty about, Barry walked over to Iris wrapping his arm around her waist and looked at Wally and [Y/N] as they interact with one another.

It was clear to everyone in the room that the younger couple loved each other deeply and cared for one another but as Barry watched [Y/N] and Wally talk he remembered a conversation he had with his dad before he died, his dad told him he had a younger half sister out in the world somewhere, there was something familiar about [Y/N] thst made him have the erge to ask her what her full name was.

Barry)"[Y/N], what's your full name?"

"Did I not tell you? I'm sorry. My full name is [Y/N] [L/N]-Allen"

Eveyone in the room froze once she had revealed her full name but it only confused her on why everyone was staring at her weirdly, besides Wally anyway as he already knew her full name, the level of quiet in the room was earily quiet thst it made her anxious and self conscious about herself that her power's acted up making her hands start to glow again.

Barry)"I knew it was you, my dad told me about a half sister before he died. [Y/N], I'm your half brother"