Riverdale - Toni Topez X Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

Riverdale, a town surround by mystery and unexplainably horrible events, this town was devided into Northsiders and Southsiders.

[Y/N] was neither.

This badass not-to-be-fucked-with Russian teenager moved into the small town of Riverdale a few months ago but only now did she attended classes at Riverdale high school, strutting her way through the halls scandalously dressed in clothes that showed alittle too much skin for teachers liking, [Y/N] placed her sun glasses on top of her [H/C] hair that had streaks of [F/C] running throughout the wavey locks that ended mid-back length her eye's connected with a certain pinkette serpent as she walked past blowing a bubble with her bubble gum.

It was like time slowed down while the two passed each other for a split second before everything resumed to normal and [Y/N] carried on strutting down the hall closely followed by her brother, which was throwing winks and smirks at girls as the walked making them giggle & fangirl about how hansome he was, soon enough the two made it to their first class of the day after meeting the principle that told them the rules and gave them their schedules before shooing them off to class.

First few classes went fairly well without a hitch and now it was lunch, sitting outside at a table the two talked about different things which involved their family "business" with was actually a cover for their illegal business like the Lodge family which was really close friends, talking about Lodge, Veronica and her friends walked outside to their normal table but once she noticed two familiar faces a big smile slipped onto her face and excited squeal left her lips before she called out to the two Russian siblings before running over tackling them into a hug.

Veronica)"OMG! What are you two doing here? Why didn't you tell me that you were here last night when we face timed?"

"Sorry Ronnie, we wanted to surprise you although we kinda thought you already knew considering we've been in town for a few months now"

[Y/N]'s Russian ascent thick while she spoke but still understandable to other's, looking over the ravenettes shoulder her eye's landed on a group of teens that was staring at them with confused looks but then it clicked that they were Ronnie's friends she would always talk about whenever they face timed on the phone, flashing them a friendly smile and waved them over she turned back to look at her brother that was eying up the ginger of the group with interest already knowing what he was thinking.

With a laugh [Y/N] shook her head as she turned her attention to looking around the table's outside until she spotted a certain pink haired beauty from this morning she saw, she never left her eye's from the serpent girl as Ronnie introduced her friends to the two siblings but eventually she took her eye's away to give them all a smile then introduced her and her brother Enzo which soon turned into a conversation, now focused on the current conversations at the table she didn't notice the same girl she was staring at early was now doing the same with her.

Day's turned into a months and soon it's been a year since [Y/N]'s family had moved to Riverdale, [Y/N] had fit in with Ronnie's friends wonderfully and even got to know Jugheads serpent friends also which only lead her to finally knowing the name of her pink haired beauty she's so smitten with.

Revving the engine of her motorbike as she pulled into the trailer park she parked out front of Jugheads then dismounted her bike taking her helmet off and running her hand through her tossled hair before making her way up to the door and knocking, it soon opened by said pink haired beauty which made her smile glad to see she made it to movie night with the Southside friend group, slipping her arm around Toni's waist she pulled her close before planting a kiss on the girls lips.

That's another think which changed over the year, 2 months after they were introduced to one another [Y/N] and Toni became inseparable in the short time they knew each other, soon enough they made it official and it was painfully obvious they were definitely a endgame couple from how well they worked together with their chemistry and all.

"How's my queen tonight? Hopefully didn't miss me too much while I was gone for a few day's"

Toni)"I'm better now your here princess, I'm going to make you pay for leaving me with these idiots for a few day's"

"Oh I'm looking forward to it"

A smirk slipped across [Y/N]'s face as her hands slipped down Toni's waist to gip her ass which made her laugh alittle before the two was interrupted by their friends shouting at them to get a room making the couple chuckle at their clearly uncomfortable friends, letting Toni go [Y/N] walked into the room over to the 3 guy's which was setting up the snacks and movie for movie night before pulled her backpack off her shoulders unzipping it then dumping the contents on the coffee table, everyone in the room froze at was was laying spralled across Jugheads coffee table.

A huge. Pile. Of. Money.

Jughead)"What the hell [Y/N]! What is this? Why is there a huge pile of money on my coffee table!"

"Relax. It's not stolen, well, most of it anyway. There's $2,000 each of all of you, call it an early Christmas present form my family as a thank you for welcoming us to Riverdale, all the money is lagit so you don't have to worry"

It was quite for a few minutes before Fangs laughed alittle as he picked up a thousand stack of cash with was kept together with a rubber band completely stunned that you were giving such an amount of money to each of then just for being nice and welcoming to your family, it made them wonder what your family would do if they helped cover up a murder, hesitantly they each took two stacks of a thousand dollar bills still unsure if you were for serious or if it was a test.

Turning towards her girlfriend [Y/N] unzipped a smaller compartment on her bag and pulled out a keychain of a crown and serpent which was attached to a key, handing it to Toni which was confused on what it could be for until she read the dog tag on the keychain, it was a key to an apartment which [Y/N]'s family now owned and her parents gave to her wanting their daughter to learn to be independent.

"Move in with me? It's okay if you don't, at least then you'll have a key if you want to come over."

Before the Russian teen knew it she was enveloped in a tight hug from the woman she loves, pulling back she placed a kiss on her lips before a big smile crossed Toni's face as she replied with a yes, this made [Y/N] ecstatic that she could wake up every morning to the person she loves and see her beautiful face when she wakes up and falls asleep too.

Some say they were to young to fully understand the true meaning behind Love, that they were blind to what it really was, childish obsession with the belief that it was love. However, what [Y/N] and Toni have was anything but what they say it was and they knew it, and they'll prove to anyone that thinks otherwise they were wrong, and they did.

Years later now the ages of 25 and 26 they were happily married still living in that same apartment with a baby on the way, Toni work's at Ronnie's speakeasy under Pop's behind the bar and every now and then she would sing too, where as [Y/N] and her brother took over the family business turning it officially legal and till this day was as powerful as the Lodges.

Who says true love doesn't exist?