Party Love - Jim Street x Reader pt2

Dominic Luca's daughter...

----------

Previously...

With one last click of the key's the screen showed the footage of that night that was captured on a bodycam, it sent shivers down her back just seeing it herself as it replayed one of the scariest times of her life but being the daughter of a person on S.W.A.T she knew at some point this kind of thing would happen.

Now...

Glancing the room at his teammates from the screen that was showing the bodycam footage, Hondo's eyes finally settled on the girl hes watch grow up through the best and worst times of his life, and hers. 

Hondo)"Do you remember anything else? It could be the smallest of things, like smell or a sound. Anything you think will help us catch the rest of his guy's will made the biggest difference."

Hondo asked alittle wary to not upset [Y/N] already knowing from the look in her eye's that the bodycam footage had brought up some bad memories, fiddling with the ring on her finger which her mother had given her for a birthday present out of a nervous habit she thought back to that night for any important things that stood out to her, eventually something did come to mind so she voiced it her father's team hoping it would at least help the slightest bit.

"Before shots was fired, I could vaguely remember what they were arguing about, it was something about someone which seems to be the boss of everything and that whoever they were won't be happy."

Decaen)"Do you remember a name by any chance?"

"Yh, Diablo. They were speaking in Spanish or Russian, me being me and the over achiever I am I learnt both languages, so I could understand them."

The mood in the room suddenly change once they heard that name, Diablo, it was like a storm cloud had thundered. They all thought they had seen the last of the renowned mafia leader which they had put in prison over 5 years ago, Tan got to work on typing away on the computer only to pull up the information on Diablo that they had at hand but once they head that he was released a year ago on overcrowding only to go off grid a month later made them worried.

"Somethings wrong isn't?" 

[Y/N] asked slightly worried but then had a thought so as the team was busy discussing on their next step, she quietly slipped away without being noticed then walked back to the interrogation room where Kingston was being held then walked in startling the guy so much, he fell off his metal chair. Looking him up and down a slight amused smirk slipped onto her lips before walking over to him, so she was stood over him with a steeling glare which made him shuffle back alittle before getting up putting up his tough guy act once more.

They both were now stood only a foot apart glaring each other down and as Kingston was at least a foot or two taller than the [Y/N] so she had to look at him, neither one backed down until a sly smirk slipped over the girls features just before she kneed the guy in the balls which made him double over in pain, leaning down with her hand on his shoulder she whispered into his ear with a dark venomous tone to her voice. 

"Now, your going to tell them whatever you know about Diablo and his plans, otherwise I'll do worse than just knee you in the balls. Do you understand?"

Glancing up in pain he could tell she was telling the truth, so he nods quickly before she left the room only to be caught by Deacon leaving the room as he gave her a questioning look but she only walked by saying Kingston had something to say, 5 minutes later Deacon came back with a slight confused and shock look on his face before he informed the team what he was told. 

Kingston had given up all that he could remember of Diablos plans without hesitation only asking to keep you away from him which confused the team alittle but you just innocently shrugged your shoulders, not thinking twice about it the team moved into action and rolled out, [Y/N] watched everything go down on the screens at HQ praying that everyone stayed safe.

2 Hours later the team rolled back in after successfully apprehending all of the Diablos men. 

20-David team headed to the locker room so they could take off all their gear chatting away about different things as they passed by the screen room where [Y/N] was still stood rewatching the footage from the raids today, Luca noticed that look in her eyes as he does the same think when hes concentrating on something also so he told his team he'll be with them in a minute before walking over to his daughter only no noticing the necklace around her neck which she was fiddling with, it looked familiar because he help Street pick out a gift for the girl he was recently hung up on.

"Dad hey, glad your back safe"

Luca)"Hey, look you know I'm really glad that your happier recently but is there a guy involved?"

A slightly giddy smile slipped on her face just the mention of someone that's made her happy the past few months, especially considering 3 months ago her mother passed away suddenly because of an accident which really made her spin out. Looking up to meet her father's gaze he instantly knew he was right, there was a guy; although if it was under any normal situation, he would go full protective father mode but it wasn't and so he had to be careful not to say anything that may upset her. 

Luca)"Its Street, isn't it?"

He softly asks as he closely watched how she tensed at the certain name before diverting her eyes away just waiting for the lecture to come but it never did, with a sigh Luca only place a hand on his daughter's shoulder that made her look back up at him not expecting the reassuring smile on his face before he pulls her into a hug which she returned slightly stunned at her father's reactions, after a few minutes they pulled out of the hug and Luca could see the confused look on [Y/N]'s face.

Luca)"These last 2 months has been the happiest ive seen you since your mother died, I'm glad you have someone like that even if it is my roommate. He better not hurt you otherwise ill beat him up for hurting my baby girl."

"Thanks, dad, for understanding. Try not to go too hard on Jim please? Hes the only think that's stopping me from doing something drastic after moms' death."

A bittersweet smile slipped onto their faces after she mention her mother's death but once she heard her be call by a certain someone a happy grin had replaced it as she quickly said her goodbye to Luca then jogged over to Street that smiled as the started walking out of the S.W.A.T HQ talking away, Hondo and Deacon wondered over asking what's going on between [Y/N] and Street as they noticed the tension earlier in the day but only got a replay of "it's their business not ours" from Luca which surprised them, Luca was always overprotective of [Y/N] ever since he found out about her when she was 13 and ever since had scared of most of her guy friends.