Disney - Kovu X Reader X Kion

Being a white lion isn't what I thought it was going to be, I learnt that at a very young age. When I was just a small cub maybe 2 or 3 month's old I was finally allowed out of my cave up in the snowy mountain's, I would tumble and play in the snow with my big brother all day but those day's was soon over than I thought.

The day everything went wrong was the day I met my best friend. That day me and my brother was playing outside but somehow an avalanche was triggered by some kind of roar, we managed to escape the avalanche thanks to my brother grabbing me and running but as a result of the avalanche our parents was killed, we were now on our own.

Our treck from the mountains was a long and hard one but we eventually made it into some sort of deserted outland which was really hot so we found some shade where it was more cooler, laying down next to, Nix; my brother, I relaxed finally in the shade and what happened today finally settled in with my me sniffle as a single tear slipped down my cheek.

Nix)"[Y/N]? Hey, everything is going to be alright, I promise"

He nudged my side with his snout as he nuzzled me alittle in attempt to comfort me which worked and we just layed there in the shade for a while until I got up to stretch, I was still upset with the thoughts of my parents but at least I'm alive and I have Nix with me so I wasn't alone, in our calture we learn to not dwell too long on things as it could put your survival at risk.

Looking around the deserted outland I found it fascinating as I've only seen mountains and snow my whole short like so all this was different but exciting, padding my way around the area I started to play and roll around with some sort of dust that was on the hard rocky dry surface making me laugh alittle while Nix kept an eye on me from his spot in the shade but happy I was playing around again like my old self, I spotted some sort of lizard and decided to practice my pouncing as I followed it but that only lead me away from Nix without noticing.

Crouching low to the ground I remembered everything that mom told me when I want to pounce and once ready I pounced over the rock where the lizard had gone behind but instead of landing on a small scaly creature I landed on a lion cub with dark golden brown fur, we tumbled alittle until I landed infront of this new cub with a groan but once I opened my [E/C] eye's they met olive green ones, blinking a few times as I got back up onto my paws all I could do was stare because I didn't think there was any different types of lion's out there but here they were infront of me.

"Who....are you?"

Kovu)"I'm Kovu, I've never seen a white lion before! You look so cool!"

The cub which name I now know as Kovu circled around me giving me a curious look over as he talked, eventually he sat down infront of me so I did the same and looked around us at the rocky dry surroundings while I spoke.

"Really? I've never seen a lion with fur like yours before, where are we? Me and my brother stumbled into this place after an avalanche happened back home"

Kovu)"This is the outlands, my family was banished from the pridelands so this is our new home! I could take you to my mother if you want? You can live with us, wouldn't that me fun?!"

"Yh! C'mon, let's go get my brother then we can go see your mom!"

I smiled so brightly as I started to run back the way that I came playing with Kovu along the way tumbling around with each other until we eventually tumbled into Nix waking him up from his nap and looking at me confused on where Kovu cane from, we explained everything then he agreed to go see Kovu's mom about living with them and once we got there Kovu ran over to his mom rubbing up against her before introducing us to her and explaining, thinking long and hard about it Zira eventually agreed to let us into her pride which made me and Kovu happened we have someone else to play with.