Dragon Tamer - Pt3 - Aegon X Reader X Aemond

Previously...

There they stood two Targaryen's, one a barstered daughter still drench from stepping out of her bath, the other; Daemon Targaryen as he looked his newly found daughter in her heterochromia eyes.

Two dragons; forever fated to be on opposite sides of a war over the throne in the future.

Now...

A week has gone by since then and Viserys had suggested that [Y/N] joined her cousins in their dragon training lessons as a means of bonding before her celebration of legitimization in a weeks' time, wearing a simple corset blue and green dress she joined the boys for their lesson, the young dragon tamer thought the beasts was magnificent to withhold. However, her eldest cousin, Aegon, thought it would be funny to set his dragon on his newest member of his family; the scaly beast slowly approached his target which was leaning against the wall as the dragon keepers tried to command the beast to stop.

Face to face with the golden scaled beast [Y/N] showed no fear, just like how she didn't when she faced her father's dragon, the 4 boys stared in surprise that the young woman hadn't broken out into tears nor shown any emotion as the dragon made its way toward her. So, in a fit of frustration and annoyance, Aegon said a command which shocked his nephews and brother.

Dracarys.

This command made the dragon open its jaws and seconds later scorching flames left its snout, staring in horror at what Aegon had done Aemond and his two nephews took a few steps away from the fire where [Y/N] once stood, they all thought she was dead.

Aegon's dragon wondered back down to the pits with the dragon keepers hot on his tail leaving the 4 boys alone in the room, Aemond ran out of the room to get an adult which left Aegon and his two nephews, the young prince which said the command started to chuckle at the fact he had just set someone on fire however stopped one [Y/N] stepped forward through the flames so she could be seen.

Her dress was burned off leaving the flames as her only means to cover herself, black smudge marks covered her figure and her mix match violet & [E/C] eyes seemed to glow from the flames glow. She stared down Aegon so intensely that he even took a step back in fear of her, it was like staring down a dragon that was ready to kill, it wasn't long after that Aemond came running back into the room with his mother, Viserys, Rhaenyra and Daemon in tow. 

[Y/N]'s eyes met with her father's immediately then glancing at the other adults that was in the room before looking down at her body to realize her dress had burnt off, a soft gasp left her lips as she quickly crouched to the floor to cover herself more in the still burning flames, Daemons voice rung out in the room as he commanded someone to fetch her something to cover herself with as he took his jacket off leaving him in his shirt.

Viserys)"What is the meaning of this! -"

Daemon)"Isn't it obvious brother? One of these boys tried to kill my daughter. Whoever did this, be warned, I will take this attempt at on my daughter's life as an attempt on my own."

Aegon swallowed nervously at Daemons words wondering what will happen if his uncle found out it was him that tried to kill [Y/N], Rhaenyra was by her son's side checking if they were alright and asking if it was one of them that did this which they answered truthfully, revealing that it was Aegon's doing making all the adults eyes look at the young prince which stood nervously in the room not liking the looks he was getting. For a brief moment his eyes landed on [Y/N]'s figure as a maid wrapped her body with a blanket and asked if she was alright, he still could not believe that she survived such a thing, then before he could think about his words he spoke.