GOT - Robert Stark x Baratheon!Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

----------

"I, [Y/N] Baratheon, swear to the old God's and the new-"

[Y/N] Baratheon.

The youngest of House Baratheon and just like her brother's, she too, is fierce like the stag that's stitched into there banners as their sigil. She's strong, stronger than any woman willing to defy tradition and pick up a steel blade, winning against most of whom dared go against the 20 year old woman.

Unlike most ladies she would rather spend her time either on horse back or in the training yard going against whoever dared, she had been scolded many times for her unlady like behaviour as she playfully bralled with her brother's in the mud and dirt or wearing a shirt and riding pants instead of ellagent gowns, it was clear that she was a wild soul and not one willing to sit still indoors all day doing lady like activities.

"Take Robert Stark as my husband.  I will love and cherish, fight and heal his wounds, stay by his side until my last"

Robert Stark.

The eldest son of Eddard & Catelyn Stark. He was skilled with a blade and knew everything that his father was willing to teach, like any other 20 year old he spent plenty of time in the courtyard of Winterfell clashing swords with Jon Snow, his half-bother.

"I, Robert Stark, swear to the old God's and the new-"

He adored his younger brother's and sisters, even helped teach his younger brother Bran how the shoot arrows from a bow and how to wield a sword, sometimes Arya would plead him to teach her a move or two with a sword to which he gladly did but told her to not tell their father.

Robert was caring and confident with the spirit of a wolf just like the Stark sigil, a dire-wolf.

"Take [Y/N] Baratheon as my wife.
I will love and cherish, fight and heal her wounds, stay by her side until my last"

So it wasn't a surprise by introducing these two very similar soul's would lead to this very moment, [Y/N] Baratheon and Robert Stark close in age, had falling madly in love with each other at first sight.

House Baratheon and House Stark was becoming one, neither family had complaints about Robert and [Y/N]'s sudden want to marry as both Houses was great friend's well before Robert Baratheons rebellion against the mad king. Gathered in the God's wood in Winterfell was both Houses, Baratheon and Stark, stood infront of a preist was [Y/N] and Robert in traditional wedding attire.

Priest)"In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words."

Turning to face each other holding the other's hands as the priest wrapped a cloth around their hands, [Y/N]'s face had a look of unconditional love as she stared into her soon-to-be husband's eye's excited for their future together, Robert however was think about how lucky he was to of found such a woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his day's with and cherish with all his heart.

Robert & Y/N)"Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger. I am his/hers, and s/he is mine, from this day, until the end of my days."

With that the priest told them they could seal their marriage with a kiss, and they did, Rob pulled his newlywed wife towards him by the waist before placing a hand on her cheeks and kissing her passionately to which [Y/N] wrapped his arm's around his neck gladly as she kissed him back.

Cheers and whistles was heard all around the God's wood as the new couple rested their foreheads together smiling like giddy fools, soon enough the celebrations was underway with music, food, dancing and singing; it was indeed a joyous occasion, where two soul's had finally found each other again and now was one.