Flash - Nora West-Allen X Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

In the Future...

It's a normal day for [Y/N] as she managed to get the day off so she spent it relaxing in her shared apartment with her girlfriend Nora, they had only moved in 6 months ago so there was a few things left to sort out so she decided to finish up the decorating of the apartment.

Later once all the decorating was done she went to Jitters to get some coffee for herself and Nora then went to CCPD to drop by to see how Nora was, walking into the lab she saw Nora and Lia in a heavy discussion about the new speedster which has been stealing chemicals, a laugh slipped her lips as she walked over and placed Nora's coffee on the lab table then placed a kiss on her cheek which made her smile seeing [Y/N]'s arrival.

"What's my favourite forensic scientist doing? Did you make any headway with your chemical theft"

Nora)"It's a speedster, I just know it!"

Lia)"There's not been a speedster since that crisis a few years ago, why would one just show up now?"

[Y/N] took a sip from her coffee as she took a seat beside her brunette girlfriend with a nod at Lia's point about not having any speedsters around after a big crisis in the past, Nora looked at her girlfriend with a disapproving glance for agreeing with their friend over her about speedsters, taking another sip of her coffee she avoided eye contact by looking around the lab instead.

[Y/N] help them in there investigation of the case which went nothing like how they expect. They all went to investigate the case Godspeed hit her with electricity, after being sent to a hospital the doctors extracted a power-dampening chip which was implanted in her, [Y/N] was relieved that the love of her life was alive and alright although she didn't know how exactly she survived getting electrocuted.

Once [Y/N] and Lia told Nora about the chip they figured out that it was her mother thst must of put it in her so she wouldn't discover that she had powers, getting alittle over excited Nora tried using them to be a superhero but accidentally ruined the arrest of two criminals; Bug and Byte.

Using her speed she went to Iron Heights Prison inorder to talk with someone that knew all about the speed force and speedsters, Eobard Thawne, at first glance at her he instantly was able to tell that Nora was a speedster due to clues all over her body; however before she could ask for his help, she got interrupted by a guard.

Speeding back to the lab from there Nora and Lia resumed their investigation by breaking in Stagg Industries mean while [Y/N] stayed behind at the lab to look over all the evidence compiled to make sure they didn't miss anything, once Nora and Lia went to find the last chemical that Godspeed needed to make V9 but he shows up shortly after they arrive and after a brief fight with Nora he kills Lia.

Once Nora got back to the lab [Y/N] look up only to instantly notice that she was crying and shot up from her chair then rushed over to Nora the pulled her into a hug, after calming her down Nora told her about what Godspeed did to Lia, grieving the loss of their friend [Y/N] decided to take her mother's loft to wait her to get home.

Though Iris sympathized with her over Lia's death, Nora angrily confronted her mother over dampening her powers by briefly speeding towards her, and was further shocked to learn that all of her close friends and family were aware and sworn to secrecy at Iris' request.

She then demanded to know why her own mother hated speedsters so much but Iris only said that she had lost too much and didn't want to add her daughter to that list which only made Nora then to run off, looking over to her girlfriend's mom [Y/N] noticed how hurt she was about the argument she had with Nora and as she walked past Iris she place a hand on her shoulder before leaving the loft.

[Y/N] head back to her shared apartment knowing that Nora needed some time to cool off which she did and after a few hours she appeared in the living room seemingly in a rush as she started to speed around the apartment gathering a few thing in a backpack before stopping in front of [Y/N] which was sat on the sofa, looking her face over she knew something was wrong so she stood up and gently took Nora's hand in her's.

"What are you planning?"

Nora)"I-I spoke to someone that told me how I can see my father, so I'm going back in time so I can meet my father myself. Dont try and stop me please, I need this [Y/N]"

Nora was rambling as sherushed out her words while explaining where she was the last few hours but when [Y/N] place a hand on her cheek and softly brushed her thumb over her cheek that caught the brunettes attention, a smile slipped onto [Y/N]'s face as she flicked her vibrant [E/C] eye's between Nora's already made her mind up about going with her to the past so Nora could meet her father.

"I'm coming with you, Nora, and you can't stop me. I love you, you know that right? Your my world, my heart and soul. I'll help you with anything you want to do, ok?"

Nora)"Thank you, I love you too"

A smile slipped onto Nora's face as she lent into [Y/N]'s hand on her cheek before she pulledit away and went to pack a few thing's into a bag also for the trip into the past, grabbing Nora's hand tightly the two started out on there adventure and in a blink of an eye they were speeding throughout time they traveled back 32 years into the past to late 2017. 

Apon arrival in 2017 after exiting the speed force they looked around their surroundings of what Central City looked like back then but when [Y/N] felt her hand tingle alittle she looked down at her hands only to let out a gasp and let go of Nora's hand quickly, staring at her hands in wonder and shock she looked up to meet Nora's own shocked look, [Y/N]'s hands had small breaches swirling around her palms.

"I...I have power's!!"

To Be Continued...