Disney Encanto - The Lost Miracle - Camilo X Reader

A/N: Soulmate AU - Where each pair of soulmates have an identical tattoo on the inside of their wrists, it only turns gold once you've found said soulmate.

Your outfit above)

♡ Part 1 ♡

Many years ago, on the same night that the Encanto was created there was not one, but two, miracles given to two women that night.

The Madrigal's & The [L/N]'s.

The Present Day...

In a house in the woods lived the [L/N] family and they had a miracle that gave them gifts just like the Madrigal family, [Y/N] was the 2nd youngest within the family but she was the odd one out as unlike the rest of her family which had gifts non animal related gifts, she has an animal shifting gift. Talking about gifts, [Y/N]'s allow her to shift into any animal alive or have been alive and when she shifts her cloths do with her, so she doesn't rip them. Nobody knows how that happens, but she found it as an advantage to her gift.

In this world, soulmates are real.

Each pair of soulmates have an identical tattoo on the inside of their wrists, in this case for [Y/N] she has a big paw print then a small fingerprint shaped heart just above it to the left and her soulmate has the same but vice versa with the a big fingerprint shaped heart and a small paw print just above it to the left, everyone is born with a soulmate mark or it appears when there soulmate is born if they were born before them.

Now [Y/N], she's a sun kissed slightly tanned girl with waist long wavy [H/C] hair and vibrant [E/C] eye's, the 15-year-old teen had an energetic, kind and sarcastic personality. She maybe the 2nd youngest within the family but she act's way more mature than she should be sometimes as her 18 year old brother was the eldest between her siblings as they were 10 and 4 years' old, there was her 10-year-old twin sisters and her 4-year-old brother which she helps her parents take care of when they were busy. 

In total in the [L/N] family there was at least 7 kids within the family and 3 of them was her siblings and 3 was her cousin's, it was a big family and all of them had gifted power's asept her grandparents which was the one's that received the miracle that gave them their gifts.

Today [Y/N]'s finally going to ask her parents if she could venture out into the world in search for the infamous Encanto that she was always told about as a little kid, bounding around the house in her Jaguar form playing with her pet Jaguar Kira they tumbled around all over the house until the familiar sound of something shattering to the floor which quickly followed with a shout from her mother of her name, this made both Jaguars freeze and look at each other before sulkily sitting down as [Y/N]'s mother stormed over to tell her off again for braking another vase.

Crystal)"[Y/N], what have we told you about playing indoors while using your gift?"

Crystal, [Y/N]'s mother, kept her eyes on her daughter while she scolded her. While sulking she changed back to human crossing her arms over her chest pouting for being scolded again, with a sigh she looks up to her mother before apologizing as she stroked Kira's head.

"Sorry mama, it won't happen again promise!"

With a reluctant "fine" from her mother she breathed a sigh of relief then got up from the floor before she followed her into the kitchen where her tia was making lunch, both of them helped to finish up making lunch before everyone gathered in the dining room to eat, while everyone ate their lunch all [Y/N] could think about was going to find Encanto like she was drawn to it for some unknown reason and without thinking or realizing it she had spoken up voicing her thoughts which made the whole dining room silent.