The Flash - Cisco Ramon x Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

On Earth 4...

Racing throughout Central City a streak of purple followed closely after  a Meta-human that had the ability to control rockets, [Y/N]'s chest heaved struggling to catch her breath within the chase after Rocket, pushing herself she sped up alittle bit but Rocket made an unexpected sharp turn down another street sending [Y/N] speeding through a breach that just opened.

On Earth 1 [Y/N] shot out of the breach sending her tumbling into a parked car on the side of a road setting off the car alarm because the side she crashed into was all dented from the inpacked, groaning the [H/C] woman slowly got up then looked around only to noticed she wasn't home but in a completely different place, trying her headset she only picked up static meaning wherever she was it was very very far from home which made her worry alittle.

Taking a quick speed around the city and quickly gathered she wasn't on her earth anymore so over the next 2 week's she gathered all information she needed to understand where she was and how she got here, speeding her way around S.T.A.R lab's until she stopped in the doorway of the cortex and watched from the shadows as the people in the room talked about something but what slightly unsettled [Y/N] is that all the people in that room she knew from her world, especially her husband Cisco Ramon which made her miss home and worried is her family is okay.

"Barry Allen, the flash,-"

Speaking up as she took a few steps into the room she caught everyone's attention but as her hood was up no one could see who she was but once she pulled the hood off everyone in the room was shocked to see a familiar face standing before them.

"I'm in need of your help"

Barry)"How? H-how are you still alive? We watched the revers-flash kill you"

"I may look like your earths [Y/N] but I'm not, I'm her doppelganger from Earth 4. I'm [Y/N] Ramon, on my earth I'm the flash and my day job is a paramedic, please I know you guys can help me get home"

Eveyone was stunned at the information they were just given from a doppelganger of someone they knew but the main thing that made them all look in Cisco's direction was that her last name on her earth was Ramon, Cisco could only stare at [Y/N] completely dazed at how beautiful she was and the feelings he had for his earths [Y/N] resurfaced once more making his heart ache just thinking about thst he never got the chance to tell her how he felt, looking over in Cisco's direction a soft loving smile slipped onto [Y/N]'s face already recognising the look in his eye's.

Explaining everything thst happened which lead up until now the group started to explain there situation with Zoom and asked if she had a Zoom on her earth which was a no, over the next month [Y/N] helped out however she could until one day something unexpected happened, through a breach underneath S.T.A.R lab's someone jumped through it.

A sudden wave of familiar energy rushed throughout the [H/C] haired speedster stopping her in her tracks before her sped out of the cortex down to the basement where the breach was making everyone in the room confused but then the alarm went off, once they reached where [Y/N] ran off to the saw her stood infront of someone frozen in shock but soon a sob left her lips and she tackled the guy into a hug that he gladly returned.

"I thought I'd never see you again!"

Cisco)"Hahaha come now mi amor, why would I leave you alone when we promised 3 years ago to do this together forever? Your my love and world, never forget that"

"*sob* as you are mine, love"

The guy which made such an upstir was none other than the Cisco Ramon of earth 4, [Y/N]'s lover and husband, the father of their daughter. This Cisco had short hair accompanied with an undercut, there was a large car which ran down the side of his face which started at his hairline then ended at his jaw, other than that he looked exactly like the other Cisco from earth 1.

Wiping her eye's from tears once she let go of her husband [Y/N] moved so eveyone now had a clear view of who he was and was it a shock to see the drastic different between the two doppelgangers, [Y/N]'s Cisco told her that he was their to bring her home and she really did want too but didn't feel right leaving while a dangerous Meta-human was out there she he agreed to help them catch the Meta they were after then they'll leave for home, after 3 hours the meta they were after was safely in the their cell at S.T.A.R lab's so it was time for [Y/N]'s departure.

Saying goodbyes to everyone was harder than she thought it would be especially went it involved Ires as on her earth she was taken in by her family because of an accident that involves her family, when she stood infront of earth 1 Cisco she smiled softly then place a gentle kiss on his forehead with her hands on his face completely surprising him that she did this.

"Someday, you'll find your '[Y/N]' and when you do, never let her go Cisco"

Walking over to her husband that held his hand out for her she gladly took it and grinned happy to finally going home to see their family and especially their little girl back home, jumping into the breach it spat them out at S.T.A.R lab's on their earth and immediately received shouts of their names before getting tackled into hugs by their friends, after they both explaining what happened over the last month the Ramon's finally went home.

Once they reached their house [Y/N] got out the car and stood there for a few minutes just watching through the living room window as her twin brother and daughter danced about with smiles on their faces, looking over to Cisco as he wrapped his arm around his wife's waist with a smile the started up the path until the got to the door and [Y/N] was the first to step inside catching the attention of her daughter and brother, the little girl ran towards her mother which was already knelt down with her arm's open waiting to finally hug her little girl again after a month.

Caitlin)"Mama! Your home!"

"That I am my little hero, mama missed your dearly"