S.W.A.T- Dominic Luca X Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

It was like any other day for team 20-David as they worked on a case about a recent drug operation that's been steadily growing over the last few months, Street volunteered to talk to someone he knew if convinced would talk so he and Luca rolled out to meet up with them, pulling up out front of a house that was in downtown LA which was in a rather rough area they exit the car.

Street)"Danm, haven't been here in a while. She did good considering"

Stood staring at the building complex where [Y/N] lived and owned 3 of the apartments so she could look after kid's that either don't have a chance in getting adopted or those that needed a place to stay for a little while before going back to there home's.

Luca)"Wait, she?"

Hearing what Street had said that his informant was a woman slightly surprised him but either way following after the young rookie as he navigated through the courtyard in the middle of the slightly run down apartment building complex, soon they reached one that had the number 27 on the door before he knocked on the door then they both waited for an answer of any kind.

Soon the door was swung open by a latina woman with [H/C] hair that looks around the age of mid 20s, seeing that it was Street she groaned already knowing that he wanted something considering he always came around when he needed something so instead of fighting it she let him and Luca in as she walked away for a minute to stop some of the foster kids from arguing.

Her voice loud and rung through out the apartment as Luca shut the door behind them then took in the apartment seeing kids toys scattered all over the floor along with colouring stuff all over the kid table which was in the middle of the room, the apartment was noisy because of all the kid's that ranged between 3 years old and onwards.

Street)"Now I know what your probably thinking and no, they aren't all her kids but she is a foster carer for kids that has a lower rate of being adopted, also some of these kids only need some place to stay for either a couple of day's or months before going back to their parents because of a situation"

Luca)"Really? Danm man she's like a saint or something"

"Thanks for the compliment but I ain't no saint, c'mon, let's talk in the kitchen away from all this chaos"

[Y/N] teased playfully with smirk as she gestured to follow her into the kitchen before closing the door behind them once they had entered, walking over to the fridge she grabbed 3 cans of fuzzy drinks then offered 2 to each of her unwanted guests that gratefully asepted before she took a seat on the countertop as she opened her drink and taking a chug of it.

"What do you want Jam? Been awhile since you've call and you only come around when you need something, I'm starting to think you don't like me much. Your friend on the other hand is a handsome fello, what's your name sweetheart?"

She saw the way Street rolled his eyes at the old nickname that she gave him year's ago but once she started honestly and bluntly flirting with Luca he groaned slightly not liking the idea of his childhood friend and one of his team mates ever being romantically involved, Luca on the other hand was stunned by the woman's playful and flirty comment.

With a light laugh and a shake of her head [Y/N] quickly became serious as she looked over to Street which knew that it was time to get down to business by explaining why they were there for, her explained that a drug operation that's been steadily growing over the last few months has finally got some head way on it and that he was wondering if She's heard anything on the streets by chance.

Diverting her eye's to the can of pop in her hand as her thumb traces the top metal rim while she thought about what she was just told and eventually she remembered something, looking back up to the two guy's in her kitchen they could see the familiar look of hesitation and slight fear in them like she's scared to talk, this was a look that Street hasn't seen on [Y/N]'s face since they were kids the same day she came into the foster system and they met.

Street)"Hey, it's okay if you don't want to say anything we get it"

Street spoke as he put a reassuring hand on her shoulder which made her feel alittle better bit guilty either way that she couldn't openly help them with there case, but, she knew all about this new drug operation and she didn't want to be caught upin it on bit.

"It's not me I'm scared for, it's the kid's. They rely on me Jim, I can't fucking live with myself if I got even one of them hurt because I told you guys something that I shouldn't but here..... stay safe and sound jammy"

Grabbing something from her back pocket she slipped it into Street's hand before saying their little code fraze that told the other that they had to be careful with what they do with the information that they knew other wise someone will get hurt, giving her a nod and look that he understood he promised her he'll come around more then signalled Luca that it was time to go, before they could go out the door tho [Y/N] called Luca's name making him stop in his track's at the open door and look at her.

"Here, my number if you ever want to get a drink some time"

A smile slipped onto his face alittle as he glanced between the number and the beautiful woman infront of him as he gave her a nod then left the apartment with her watch the two walk down the corridor bickering over the face Street didn't like the idea of his teammate and childhood friend ever being involved, with a laugh she stepped back inside then closed the door behind her as she called for all the kid's that it was lunch time getting a roar of cheers.