Lord Of The Rings- Legolas X Elf! Reader

A/N: Your outfit and weapon above)

With in the story of the fellowship of the ring as they journey to destroy the ring of power was one person alone which was forgotten by all, their name, no; her name was [Y/N]. An elf like no other, brave and smart witted by nature, loved by all she came across. However, her story didn't start when she was born, oh god no; it truly started once her path crossed with the fellowship of the ring. 

She wasn't even meant to be there during the battle of which Boromir met his end, but being in the wrong place at the right time truly applies to this tale. [Y/N] was simply minding her own business making her way to Rivendell to see her good friend Arwen as it had been a while since she seen the brunette but once she heard the voices of men talking her curiosity got the better of her and she went to have a look, there stood a hobbit and a man, the hobbit looking terrified of the man as he told the hobbit to hand over a ring.

Slipping from her saddle she got ready to unsheathe her sword if needed to defend the poor hobbit from the crazed man and when he lunged for the hobbit, she rushed in between the two unsheathing her sword and pointing it to the man's throat which gulped at the sudden appearance of a sword at his neck then flicked his eyes at the hobbit which she was shielding from him before looking up to the woman in front of him, his breath was instantly taken away from her beauty as her skin was flawless and her eyes gleamed when they caught the sun as it seeped through the trees.

"Step away from the hobbit, sir"

Taking a step back Boromir soon realized what he just did and started to apologize to Frodo which only looked at the elven woman that managed to stop whatever was about to happen then to his friend with a saddened look before telling him that he had to leave inorder to save the others from Sauron's grasp, hearing their convocation [Y/N] only sheathed her sword as she looked between the two unsure of what she had just stepped into but it was clear whatever it was she did not want to get involved.

Once Frodo left the forest was filled by the sound of the wind and rustling leaves, [Y/N] took a breath then looked over at the man which was now sat on the forest floor silently crying to himself as he apologized to his friend which was not there anymore, softly sitting next to the man the more she let her eyes roam around his attire it soon came clear he was from Gondor.