Party Love - Jim Street x Reader pt1

A/N: Your outfit above)

Dominic Luca's daughter...

----------

The sound of clicking heels was heard from the hall as [Y/N] made her way to where she knew her father would be, on arrival she was greeted with hugs and hey's from all the team but once her eye's landed on Street it was like a deer in headlights which didn't go unnoticed by the team, luckily her father wasn't in the area to witness the sudden change in her behaviour.

Luca)"There's my girl!"

"Dad!"

A big grin instantly spread across her face hearing her father's voice as he walked into the room and she didn't wait a second longer than needed until she rushed over to Luca to give him a big hug, pulling out of the hug a few minutes later she was pulled away from the team by her dad as he started explaining why he called her for.

Luca took [Y/N] to a room that looked in on one of the holding cell's but she didn't expect to see the person in that room ever again, especially after what they had done to her and one of her friends 3 years ago, her mood immediately changed so did her behaviour.

Slowly moving backwards until she could lean against the back wall of the room as she stared down the person in the next room with an obvious glint of hatred in her eye's, Luca instantly recognise the change in his daughters deminener so he knew that she either knew the person or there was something she wasn't telling him, either way he'll end up knowing.

Luca)"[Y/N]? Are you okay? Do you know this guy by any chance?"

Glancing at her dad then back over to the one-way mirror glaring the guy down she nod her head slightly as she sighed, she knew at some point either this guy would end up getting caught or her father would find out about what happened 3 years ago.

"Yh, yh I..... I-I know him"

Luca)"How?"

Luca questioned hoping his bad feeling when he recognised that ankle bracelet from the raid yesterday was wrong and that guy in the holding cell didn't touch his daughter, he took in the way she glared the guy down not taking her eye's from him and her hands was tightly clenched into fists.

"3 years ago some shit went down. Me and AJ was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up getting caught up in his shit, if I knew him and his guy's was going to be there then we would of went a different way to the club..... I swear we didn't know dad, please believe me"

Luca)"Hey hey slow down, what are you even talking about? 3 years ago? Was that when your mom called me asking if I knew where you were because you weren't answering your phone?"

[Y/N] only looked at the floor not answering his questions which only did it for him, glancing at the guy in the other room he started over thinking on what he had done to his daughter and her best friend 3 years ago.

Clenching his hands tightly he had to control himself and focus on the important things which was finding out what exactly happened 3 years ago, gently wrapping his arm around [Y/N]'s shoulders he took her back to where the team was planning out their nexted move but stopped once seeing Luca come back with [Y/N], he looked at them and nod alittle which ment she knew the guy and now was involved in their investigation as either a witness or victim.

Finally looking up from the floor her eye's instantly landed on Street's and without thinking much about it she slowly walked over to him and hugged him to the team's surprised and her father's annoyance, stunned by the girl's action he looked around the room before he hesitantly wrapped his arm's around her back extremely aware of the death glare he was getting from Luca.

Hondo)"Luca, did you manage to get anything from [Y/N]?"

Luca)"Unfortunately yes, she and her friend AJ ran into Kingston and his men 3 years ago while going to a club. That's all she said but I could sense anger from her that's for sure"

After replying to Hondo's question the team glanced over to the girl in question noticing how comfortable she was around Street almost like they knew each other personally but either way they had to know what exactly happened on that day 3 years ago, Chirs was the first to move from her spot and walked over to the girl then place a hand on her shoulder making her glance at the older woman without letting go of Street.

Chris)"[Y/N], we all know it might be hard to think back to 3 years ago on that night but we need to know what exactly happened. Can you do that?"

"Yh I can do that. So 3 years ago me and AJ was going to a club to celebrate her birthday but along the way this group of guys ran out of an alley, one of them knocking AJ over but before I could even reach to help her up that guy, Kingston was it? Grabbed me then used me as his escape when the police should up-"

Glancing over to her father she saw the look on his face as he remembered that night because he was working when he got the call of a hostage situation, [Y/N]'s gaze drifted to the information which was on the computer screens before she gently moved out of Street's arm's them wondered over to one of them and started to type on the keyboard.

"Afterwards they took me to a building that they were using as their hide out but once they had tied me to a chair they knocked me out so I can't remember much after that, maybe an hour or so went by until I woke up again and at that time I could hear voices arguing before shots was fired-"

With one last click of the key's the screen showed the footage of that night that was captured on a bodycam, it sent shivers down her back just seeing it herself as it replayed one of the most scariest times of her life but being the daughter of a person on S.W.A.T she knew at some point this kind of thing would happen.