Twilight - Jacob Black X Vampire! Reader

Request from: @JulzLovDraco4Eva

A/N: Your outfit above)

It was a normal cold day in Forks, at Bella's house [Y/N] was helping her get ready for her date with Edward, but to her unknowingly it was a double date between Bella, Edward, her and Jacob. Once Bella was ready, she helped [Y/N] by doing her hair. It wasn't long before Edward and Jacob turned up by jumping through Bella's open bedroom window.

Once [Y/N] saw Jacob, something happened. It was like both of their worlds crashed together. Like South and North magnets were gravitating towards each other. For Jacob? He had found his imprint. His world now shifted to evolve around her and her alone. For [Y/N]? She had found her forever mate, considering she was a vampire and all.

"Hey."

Jacob)"Hil."

"I'm [Y/N]. I-I don't know if you already knew that or not, so I decided to tell you."

Jacob)"Um... Yh, It's nice to meet you [Y/N]. I'm Jacob, but everyone calls me Jake."

[Y/N] smiled softly as her eyes stayed on his completely, not caring about Bella and Edward still in the room. The couple looked at each other knowingly before Bella spoke up, suggesting that they all should get going to the restaurant for the date, which Jacob and [Y/N] agreed with as they awkwardly looked away from each other. They went into Edward's car, which didn't take too long of a drive to the restaurant. Once they got seated and started up a conversation about different hobbies and memories, which made laughter lighten the earlier awkwardness between [Y/N] and Jake.

During the date, Y/N and Jake got really into each other. They talked about each other's likes and dislikes, hobbies and interests. They were really getting along, and their mate/imprint bond was getting stronger the more they talked. It was clear to see by anyone that the two were instantly head over heels for each other without knowing it. However, something suddenly made the lights go out, and when the lights come back on, Y/N was gone.

So Edward read her mind to try and see if he could find out where she was and finds out where she was, which the graveyard. In a panic because of [Y/N]'s disappearance, Jacob starts to heat up and shift, but before he can, Edward and Bella calmed him down with a slight struggle. Afterwards, they all went to  find [Y/N] but only found her with Laurent, James, and Victoria. James had a tight gip on [Y/N]'s arm so she couldn't get away. She could if she wanted too but that would mean that she'll expose herself as a vampire to Bella and Jake, which doesn't know yet.

She looked at Edward and told him with her mind that they should leave so nobody got hurt, but from the look on his face, he disagreed with what she said. With a sigh, she yanked her arm from James's tight hold and rubbed it with a glare at him, which only made him smirk in amusement. He only went back over to Victoria and slung his arm around her shoulders while Laurent stepped closer to her and started her in the eyes with his blood red eyes as he tried to convince her to join the Volturi like her grandparents is apart of them.

"I'll never be anything like them."

[Y/N] growled at them before a fight broke out. Edward kept Bella safe while Jake and [Y/N] fought all three of them, and they eventually made them back off and then ran away. But once they weren't in eye sight anymore, [Y/N] finally realised that something wasn't right, so she looked down and saw she was hurt. One of them managed to make a big gash on her side, which was turning her white sweater red. Seeing this, Jake rushed over to her just as she collapsed and picked her up.

They rushed her to the Cullens house, where Carlisle fixed her up while asking questions of how it happened. [Y/N] told him everything, and he soon understood the situation. He told her she was always free to stay with them whenever she wanted, which made her happy. Once fixed up, Jake walked her home with some small talk about what happened. Soon enough, they made it back to her place.

They walked up to her front door while she fished out her keys, then unlocked the door, turning to look at him [Y/N] instantly knew he was her forever. She placed her hands on his jacket before pulling him down to her height and kissing him without a care in the world, Jake quickly kissed her back and placed his hands on her waist loving the feeling of how close they were together. After a few minutes, they pulled apart and smiled giddily at each other as they knew this was the being of something legendary.