White Rabbit- Wally West x Reader -Part 2-

Previously...

Eveyone in the room froze once she had revealed her full name but it only confused her on why everyone was staring at her weirdly, besides Wally anyway as he already knew her full name, the level of quiet in the room was earily quiet thst it made her anxious and self conscious about herself that her power's acted up making her hands start to glow again.

Barry)"I knew it was you, my dad told me about a half sister before he died. [Y/N], I'm your half brother"

Now...

The cortex was completely silent for a few minutes before a laugh rattled throughout the room surprising everyone, [Y/N]'s the one which started laughing alittle but soon stopped with a soft smile on her face as she stood up from the medical bed she was sat on then shook her hands alittle to get the weird sensation of her power's to disappear, looking at one another the group was confused on why she laughed at Barry when he told her something that could be life changing.

"Barry, I already know. What? You thought that I didn't?"

She asked with a raised eyebrow as she put a hand on her hip alittle sassily while glancing around the room watching as everyone did their own way of saying "yh" to her question, shaking her head at this for the first time since getting the S.T.A.R lab's [Y/N] moved slowly around the room just admiring the room and gadgets that was there, soon enough her attention was brought over to a screen which showed some information about her from the tests they had done.

Not being science minded she glanced over to the other's as they were watching her every move carefully but when her eye's bet with Wally's she saw how much he loved her and that made her fall in love with the speedster all over again, a smile slipped onto her face before she felt her hands tingle with energy again so she looked down at her hands and sure enough they were glowing, bringing her hand up in front of her face she marvelled at her new found power's but before she could admire them the glowing from her hands turned into a small ball of energy.

From that moment onwards chaos and panic broke loose.

The ball of energy stopped floating in her hands and fell to the floor but once it made contact with the floor it opened a portal appear under her feet, [Y/N]'s eye's flicked over the group for a split second before everything went into slow motion and she could hear her heart beat in her ear's as she fell through the portal, and just like that she was swallowed up by the portal and by the time Barry and Wally used their speed to get over to her it had closed leaving the question; where did she go?

Jumping into action Cisco and Catelyn got onto the lab's computers to try and pick up [Y/N]'s location but what they saw confused them as they all looked up at the screen to see that she was pinpointed to be everywhere all over Central City, at the same time, which was impossible but then Cisco thought of something which was completely irrelevant to the current situation; a name for [Y/N].

Cisco)"White Rabbit!"

Iris)"What?"

Cisco)"That's her name, white rabbit. Oo I should make her a suit later, oh! There's so many ideas!"

Wally)"Cisco! Can you please focus on finding my girlfriend thst has no idea how to control her power's right now!! You can think about that other stuff later"

Wally snapped slightly as he paced the floor completely overwhelmed with mixed emotions about it you were okay and where you were, replying with a small "sorry" Cisco went back to typing away on his computer as the other's looked over as Wally as he paced the floor, Iris walked over to her little brother thwn placed a hand on his shoulder stoppinghim in his tracks and when he looked up to her she saw the overflowing emotions in his eye's.

Before she could say anything someone came crashing down from the ceiling landing on the desk then rolling onto the floor with a groan and a couple of swear words, Caitlyn rushed over to the person with the other's following close behind everyone else seeing that it was [Y/N] laying on her back groaning in pain from the harsh fall, Wally was quick to zip over to her side checking her over for any major injuries but thankfully there was none.

"I've been falling for thirty minutes!! What the fuck just happened!?"

E

veryone gave a laugh at her using a line from a marvel movie but soon they all calmed down and [Y/N]'s safely sat in a chair Cisco and Catelyn started to explain what type of powers the [H/C]ette has, from all the tests it shows that she has an ability similar to breaching but instead of other dimensions it's rabbit holes, in simplicity she can rabbit hole her way all over the world in seconds.

"Well, how do I stop this? I-I can't live my life scared of the next time I'm going to fall through the fucking floor by accident! No. There has to be a way for all of this to stop, there hast to be"

Wally)"Babe, hey, look at me. We'll figure this out ok? I'm going to help you through this, we all are"

[Y/N] hugged Wally's waist as her emotions become all too much for her and the fact she now has power's scares her half to death because her sister was killed in a meta attack a years ago, her head filled with questions of what he future looked like but she was certain about one thing, Wally West was going to be there through it all.

He was her first, well second, real love.

He was surely going to be her ride or die to the end.

Her soulmate.