911 -Influenced- Buck X Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

Part 1

Filming while she walked around her penthouse apartment [Y/N] smiled happily into the camera as she talked to her mass of followers on her different platforms of social media.

"Hey my beasties!~ I'm back from my amazing trip to Australia and I just adored everything there, the heat tho, my god. -"

Waving a have at her face like she was cooling herself off even at the mention of the Australian heat made her flush alittle, placing her phone against the window infront of sink as she moved around her large kitchen putting a few thing's away while she talked.

"I totally recommend to those who has a chance to, go to Australia, it's well worth it! Now, let's talked about my next adventure! Omg I'm so excited, guys, I'm going to jump out of a plane! And as some of you already know but I'll just reminded anyone that's just joined, I'm extremely afraid of heights-"

Just thinking about how high she was going to be made a shiver go down her back but she shook it off and focused on her followers as she explained what will happen before she said goodbye to her fan base before she stopped recording, with a sigh [Y/N] diverted her eye's over to the clock wondering if she should drop by an old friend today as she had the day off work but she only shook her head as he wouldn't remember her anyway, it was year's ago.

Once she had finished putting thing's away in the kitchen she went to unpack her suitcase which took an hour to do, looking at the time it felt like time was going by like a snail, extremely slow. Eventually her mind wondered back to what a certain guy she knew since she was little was going doing and if he was doing well, eventually her mind won and she was now searching up if social media accounts then scrolled through them.

Turns out he became a firefighter in LA with a bunch of friends that he's close too which she was glad for, in one picture she noticed Maddy was in it and a wave of relief crashed of the [H/C] haired woman that his sister managed to escape her abusive husband, looking around the room all she saw was the over-exspences that her life allowed all because her soon-to-be husband has money.

She didn't want this, she never wanted a fancy apartment or tons of jewellery and money, all she wanted was to be loved the way she was. Springing into action she packed her suitcase again with all the essential clothing she needed before going into the safe and talking all the money which was there, writing a note for her fiancé that she was sorry but needed to find who she was before she could commit to someone to the point of marriage.

It wasn't like she didn't love her fianće because she does but not in the way she thought she did, grabbing her bags then placing the engagement ring on top of the note she left behind she was out the door and down to the garage where she put her bags into the back of her car before driving off, she knew where her destination was and that was LA.

After 4 hours of driving she finally pulled up outside of the firehouse that she knew Buck worked at but as she got out of her car the nerves started to build up considering that she hadn't seen him since he left suddenly year's ago, slowly walking in [Y/N]'s [E/C] eye's took in the building until she was snapped out of her daze by someone asking if they could help or not but just as she went to reply she heard the familiar voice of Buck as he laughed with whoever he was talking with.

The person in front of her followed [Y/N]'s line of sight over to Buck then back at her wondering what she wanted with the playboy of the team but either way they called out for buck catching his attention, slightly panicking now that buck was making his way over she looked anywhere but him as the other person left the two alone but as buck got only a few feet from her he remembered who she was.

But, not the person that she wanted.

Buck)"Hey your that influencer that does all these amazing trips to places and faces her fears right?"

"Um yh, that's me. But the real reason I'm here is to see you, you may not remember me seeing as it was year's ago but I'm [Y/N] [L/N], we grew up in the same neighbourhood"

She watched as his mind turned as he processed what she just told him before a look of releazation and shock crossed his face, only know did he actually realising that it was her, the girl he had his first ever crush on but never got the chance to do anything before she moved to Ohio.

Buck)"[Y/N]?"

To Be Continued...