Request - Friends - Joey X Reader

Name: Y/N Myler

Profession: Actress

Y/n Traits: Sexy, Attractive, Captivating, Romantic 

----------

Y/n was waiting in Monica's apartment with the whole gang, they were waiting to hear what roles Y/n and Joey got as they were actors as the two anxiously waited to hear from their agents to see if they got the parts they wanted in the Romeo and Juliet play being held in New York. Suddenly they both got a call from their agents, and they found out their roles. Y/n had gotten Juliet, the lead, and Joey got Romeo the other lead.  The gang was all happy for both of them as they got the lead roles, which was a big deal for Joey and Y/N.

The next day they were at the coffee house and the scripts were delivered to them, so Joey invited Y/n to his apartment to rehearse their roles which she said she'd think about it but Monica, Rachel & Phoebe said Y/n would meet him there as they know about her crush on Joey, so she went to his apartment to practice & during practice they felt chemistry between each other but Joey thought it was just from their acting. 

It was the day of the performance and just before Y/n went on she saw Joey in his costume and suddenly told Monica, Phoebe & Rachel she had stage fright. They helped her get rid of it by encouraging her and telling her everything would be fine, reassuring her that she was more than good at her job and that she was the right person for her role. Afterwards Y/n felt much better and went on stage, she killed her every line and soon enough it was her final scene, while acting she couldn't keep her eyes off Joey.

Once the play was over Y/n noticed Joey come up to her, he congratulated her on a good job and so did she. Until she accidently let slip that how she loves him but luckily, he told her that he felt the same especially during the kiss scene on stage. Y/n felt so happy, and Joey noticed that, so he asked her to be his girlfriend which she then squealed out yes making Joey laugh before he leaned in and gave her another kiss before heading to the plays after party holding hands.