Father!Bucky X Daughter! Reader

A/N: Your outfit above)

18 years after the war ended [Y/N] and her best friend AJ snuck into Howard Starks workshop one night but after a little accident they're thrown into the future, quite literally into Tony Starks workshop that resides in the Avengers

-----------

May 14th, 1963,
Stark industries...

It's been 18 long years since Captain America aka Steve Rogers sacrificed himself in order to end the war, since then everyone worked on rebuilding their lives and livelihoods which all lead up to today. On this cool aired May night a 18-year-old and 21-year-old snuck into Stark industries, pacifically, Howard Starks workshop.

"AJ! What are we doing here?!"

The [H/C] of the two girls quietly whispered to her best friend which was the one who suggested this little trip to their uncle Howard's workshop, the oak brown brunette only waved her hand over her shoulder in dismissal as she told her worried friend that everything will be fine, and they were only here to get a sneek peek at what the inventor was up too.

Walking through the big workshop there was plenty of work benches all piled with different inventions or covered in parts, there were even boxes piled on top of each other scattered around the room, eventually they got near to a softly glowing blue cube that was placed in a glass case on a work bench near the back of the workshop.

"Hey AJ, what's that blue cube?"

AJ)"Huh? What blue cube? -"

Taking her attention away from where she was walking for a split second to look over her shoulder with a questioning look on the brunette's face, but a split second was all it takes for anything to happen, in that second AJ slipped on a bolt that managed to roll off a work bench during the day only to land on the floor.

AJ was sent stumbling forward into the work bench that the blue cube was on making everything that was on the table to shake, it was like everything went dead silent as the two watched closely with bated breath as the glass casing holding the cube rocked back and forth before steading itself on the table, this made the girl's let out a sigh of relief that nothing was broken.

"Thank God nothing broke, look where you're going next time AJ!"

AJ)"If you didn't distract me then I wouldn't have tripped!"

The two girls whispered harshly at each other but while doing so hardly noticed the Tesseract starting to spark a little before a blue portal opened up behind the girls, [Y/N] was first to notice what was going on behind AJ before pointing behind said girl anxiously which made her to turn around to see the big blue portal that was slowly pulling her in.